Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1 2
Highly disappointed with customer service for HoS (Resolved)
Disappointed with customer service for HoS -> RESOLVED Posted on [17/06/2020] à 12:54

First of all, let me state that:

1. I am a huge fan of Heroes of Normandie system

2. I have bought almost all the items in Heroes of Normandie collection

3. I am a loyal customer of Devil Pig, and recently did not hesistate to back from the beginning the new Kickstarter "Pig back from Hell" to fully support Devil Pig taking the most complete package.

4. I had some issues with punchboard in the past, which were addressed quickly by customer service

Now since last December I am struggling with an issue with my Vassili pledge for HoS, which cannot be processed for some reason, and which therefore I didn t receive. This issue is making me very upset in terms of follow-up from Devil Pig customer service.

– I first sent an email in end of December for which I did not receive any response.

– Following Devil Pig instructions during "Pig back from hell" kickstarter campaign I inquired again about the status of my problem, as Devil Pig promesed they will look at all the issues related to previous kickstarter

– I received a response the same day, saying they are investigating and propose a refund

– I responded requesting a refund, and did not receive any response nor aknowledgement

– I recontacted 3 weeks after to inquiry about the status still no response

Dragging this since December, regardless of how much love I have for their games, I am running out of patience with Devil Pig customer service.

I am even starting to believe that I have been fooled into backing the new campaign…

Any idea what could I do to get Devil Pig customer service to take seriously my case, this is not fair to play with people money and not wise to disappoint loyal customers.

Any suggestion?

———

Yesterday 09/07, DPG SAV contacted me and finally processed the refund. I am very thankful we finally manage to put this matter to closure. Many thanks!

Highly disappointed with customer service for Heroes of Stalingrad Posted on [17/06/2020] à 13:26

Hey Ylambert,

That's all very unfortunate.

Did you use this email address sav@devil-pig-games.com ?

☠☠☠Heroes of Belgium ☠☠☠

Highly disappointed with customer service for Heroes of Stalingrad Posted on [17/06/2020] à 13:51

Yes, the email is SAV DPG <sav@devil-pig-games.com>

Highly disappointed with customer service for Heroes of Stalingrad Posted on [18/06/2020] à 08:26

Did you check your bank statement or credit card to see if you got a refund? In the past, the processing did not generate any kind of email, so perhaps that is the issue here?

And since google keeps putting email from DPG in MY spam filter, I am required by circumstances to ask if you have checked your spam folder, etc?

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Highly disappointed with customer service for Heroes of Stalingrad Posted on [18/06/2020] à 10:16

I confirm I haven t received any payment on my Paypal for those last 6 months, and devil pig does not have my bank account.

Highly disappointed with customer service for Heroes of Stalingrad Posted on [20/06/2020] à 21:21

The issue with my pledge is that it appears somehow duplicated in the pledge manager system, probably due to a mistake between kickstarter pledge and late pledge, as if I wanted the game twice and I cannot modify it, hence the system is requesting me to pay again the full amount.

This is the reason why it is on a deadlock, I cannot proceed to confirming it hence cannot receive it.

If DPGH could fix this issue with the system, I would still gladly receive my pledge instead of requesting a refund. But if there is no way to fix pledge manager issue and hence no other solution, then I will need a refund.

Highly disappointed with customer service for Heroes of Stalingrad Posted on [23/06/2020] à 16:51

Any idea who I could contact if SAV is unresponsive?

Highly disappointed with customer service for Heroes of Stalingrad Posted on [23/06/2020] à 20:25

Quote from Ylambert on [17/06/2020] à 12:54

First of all, let me state that:

1. I am a huge fan of Heroes of Normandie system

2[…]

Hey – friend…

Keep patience !!!

Do you know that we are living in a period of pandemic disease ?!?

Do you know what sort of delays do occur to every branch of the society due to this fact ?!?

I also had some issues with the delivery of my Devil Pig Products I bought in the past… But they – in the end – have delivered all what I had bought !!!

just be patient…

And keep reminding the Devil Pig dudes about your stuff and the fact that you have not yet received it…

I think that everything will be delivered as soon as possible, expecially taking into account what I've just said…

It is normal a certain delay in the delivey mechanism, in this period of quarantine and pandemic disease !!!

😉

Be positive minded !!! Devil Pig is a small company (or maybe not), so they often have issues with the deliveries… But – at least – they do deliver everything, in the end…

Better to wait for them to deliver the products, knowing they are great and do the best they can to satisfy the customers, knowing that they always deliver what the customers buy… Rather than the opposite…

Just think about the Spanish company that said that it wanted to reprint "Heroquest" for its 25th anniversary, but in the end it did not so, and now has to face dozens of penal processes due to this fact !!!

Devil Pig Games, as long as I recall, has always delivered its product to the customers…

In my country (Italy) we have a motto which – more or less – plays as follows:

"Meglio tardi che mai" !!!

it tranlates into: "Better late, than never!"…

So… I hope you get the point.

Highly disappointed with customer service for Heroes of Stalingrad Posted on [23/06/2020] à 20:33

I think 6 months asking SAV about this issue is quite a proof of patience, plus it was 3 months before covid situation.

My issue is not about shipping or not the game, it cannot be shipped because it is blocked in pledge manager, it is about resolving the tehcnical problem in the pledge manager system in the first place.

Highly disappointed with customer service for Heroes of Stalingrad Posted on [27/06/2020] à 12:12

Has anyone any advice on how they got their issue with pledge manager system sorted out?

Highly disappointed with customer service for Heroes of Stalingrad Posted on [27/06/2020] à 15:43

When I had a problem with the pledge manager I made a screenshot of the problem and mailed SAV about it. It got solved within a week.

But I guess not everyone is that lucky.

Highly disappointed with customer service for Heroes of Stalingrad Posted on [28/06/2020] à 07:15

I wish I could help, but I have no ability to do anything with the PM or Store systems. I am just a forum moderator.

Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Highly disappointed with customer service for Heroes of Stalingrad Posted on [28/06/2020] à 10:43

Quote from Penta on [27/06/2020] à 15:43

When I had a problem with the pledge manager I made a screenshot of the problem and mailed SAV about it. It got solved within a week.

But I guess not everyone is that lucky.

Thanks I will try that

Highly disappointed with customer service for Heroes of Stalingrad Posted on [29/06/2020] à 07:01

I hope it gets resolved.

Highly disappointed with customer service for Heroes of Stalingrad Posted on [29/06/2020] à 08:49

I messaged Yann from DPG about your issue, Ylambert. Let's hope it gets resolved soon.

☠☠☠Heroes of Belgium ☠☠☠

Highly disappointed with customer service for Heroes of Stalingrad Posted on [06/07/2020] à 09:13

i faced this too.

Bluestacks.red Omegle.red Canlimacizle

Highly disappointed with customer service for Heroes of Stalingrad Posted on [07/07/2020] à 15:36

I’m in the same boat with you brother.

Gordon Dragicevic

Highly disappointed with customer service for Heroes of Stalingrad Posted on [08/07/2020] à 05:41

I didn't even have an issue with the pledge manager, they made a mistake and I still don't have my Oktïabrskaïa pledge.

Last comms I had with Sav who hasn't actually replied to any emails since thisin January was as follows:

Re: Heroes of Stalingrad pledge

You replied on Wed 3/11/2020 4:51 AM

SD

SAV DPG

To:

Colin Bell

Tue 1/21/2020 2:59 PM

Sorry Colin,

I put you on the wrong list.

I'm correcting that.

It's going to take me a little longer to deal with all these shipping issues.

Be a little patient. Thank you.

Best regard

I've had more recent messages on Facebook when I first deployed to the Middle East in April, when I had the following from Antoine:

Hi Colin,

We are really sorry for the late answer and to read that.

We understand your disappointment. Please know that we are a really small team and this period is not easy for us with all the current situation in the world. For the EU, we can no longer send games outside of France. All orders to foreign countries will be processed as soon as the situation allows it.

Please, let me know the email you used to send a message to our customer service.

Best regards,

Antoine

I'm now due back from the Middle east in less than two weeks with no reply to any queries and no game. I'm also exceptionally disappointed with DPG about this. I get that COVID 19 has caused massive problems, but to get nothing back from them is getting incredibly frustrating.

If they can't send me HoS, then it'd easier if they just offered a refund for it and my pig back from hell pledge and I'll go buy something else which I can get when i come back from the Middle East and actually enjoy.

Highly disappointed with customer service for Heroes of Stalingrad Posted on [08/07/2020] à 11:24

I am a loyal supporter of Devil Pig Games and have bought a fair bit of HEROES OF NORMANDIE and HEROES OF STALINGRAD. I LOVE the games, they are fantastic but I just wish that thier customer service was better. Anytime i have had a problem (and I have had a few) and I have emailed them or messaged them here on their website I have had NO REPLY, NOTHING, NADA, ZIP.

I have pretty much given up expecting to hear anything back, I don't understand it and I am really disappointed

Highly disappointed with customer service for Heroes of Stalingrad Posted on [08/07/2020] à 15:05

I just read in the French forums that Yann's picking up after-sales issues again at the end of this week. Yann's been moving house and prioritizing putting delayed stuff (P500/Preorders from 2019) in production, hence the delay. He'll get back to you all, it just takes very long, I'm afraid.

☠☠☠Heroes of Belgium ☠☠☠

Pages: 1 2