Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
Drop Pod expansion
Drop Pod expansion Posted on [01/07/2020] à 12:38

Lads,

Can you please give an update….

Please…

Heard nothing and paid cash last year!

Update please…

Thanks

Dara

Spaceman

Drop Pod expansion Posted on [01/07/2020] à 15:01

These went in production recently, shortly after the reopened preorder period.

☠☠☠Heroes of Belgium ☠☠☠

Drop Pod expansion Posted on [02/07/2020] à 01:28

And we know this is true because???????

I haven't seen an official post from Devil pig games announcing that this actually went to production. Only the kick starter "goal" that was met to accomplish this.

Once again we have no communication or update from the company.

Drop Pod expansion Posted on [02/07/2020] à 05:34

I tend to believe Bart, since he interacts in both forums, he may have heard more than I have.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Drop Pod expansion Posted on [02/07/2020] à 10:10

Quote from ViolatorJK on [02/07/2020] à 01:28

And we know this is true because???????

Hi ViolatorJK,

I and some others help out DPG from time to time with proofreading and more. We did this for these HoBR expansions and Yann (from DPG) told me these products were sent into production about two weeks ago. Yann's been very busy, but there should be an update soon.

Bart

☠☠☠Heroes of Belgium ☠☠☠

Drop Pod expansion Posted on [02/07/2020] à 13:28

Reply from Yann in the FR forum on 19/6/2020

Je vien juste d'envoyer en prod le P500 et les précos de HoBr, je suis a fond sur les fichiers de prod du KS on vas faire une com bientôt sur le KS pour vous donner des infos sur l'état d'avancement.

And in the same topic gduprez said something that we need to take into consideration

être patient car Yann est seul pour tout traiter

use Google translate if your french -like mine- is not good enough to understand what is being written here.

Drop Pod expansion Posted on [02/07/2020] à 13:41

Thanks for looking that up, Eclo! 😎

☠☠☠Heroes of Belgium ☠☠☠

Drop Pod expansion Posted on [02/07/2020] à 14:31

Thanks

Spaceman

Drop Pod expansion Posted on [03/07/2020] à 02:07

I see you guys help out and I appreciate you posting the French post for the rest of us to get translated but an official post in the news would have been appropriate. They sure posted a lot of information to get the new kick starter money but didn't really say anything after it was over. I really enjoy the hero's gaming system and own Normandie, shadows and HOBR with expansions for all of them but I am continually disappointed by the lack of information and the missed deadlines of almost all products. ( yes I know there are a multitude of reasons or excuses for all the delays.) Hopefully we get HOBR expansions and all the kick starter products as scheduled. Thanks again for helping out and giving us some updates.

Drop Pod expansion Posted on [03/07/2020] à 09:12

Quote from Alexander Pope (1688 – 1744)

Blessed is He Who Expects Nothing, for He Shall Never be Disappointed

😎 😉

During the KS there were people helping DPG with translations to EN (comments, updates, etc…) Now Yann is again on his own (as the FR text says) solving HoS issues, getting the new stuff ready, replying to emails, communicating (FR forum),…

But a regular update of all ongoing projects would be nice.

Pages: 1