Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
Airborne sets
Airborne sets Posted on [27/11/2020] à 13:24

Saw on UK Ebay there are sets of the UK and US Airborne pack for sale. £21 each including postage which doesn't seem too bad.

I already bought the German set they had, but I already have the others. I know they are out of stock but very popular so thought I would let you have a heads up.

🙂

Airborne sets Posted on [27/11/2020] à 19:43

Thanks for the info.

Zijn er ook nerderlandse spelers onder ons? Omgeving nijmegen, uden, enz.

Airborne sets Posted on [01/12/2020] à 09:28

Sets are currently unavailable. Is there any chance that DP would make some reprints? Or maybe someone could make a good quality scan and give it on forum? I would print sets on my own. I already miss only gazzette #8 and those bloody paratroop sets and it makes me nervous 😛

Airborne sets Posted on [02/12/2020] à 17:06

For those who backed the Pig back from Hell Kickstarter the Airborne cards were achieved Stretch goals. I like the units, dice and order markers in the airborne sets, but the main thing from a gameplay perspective is the variety the airborne cards provide.

Airborne sets Posted on [03/12/2020] à 10:05

Well, I stand corrected. If or when any extras might make it into the webstore is a puzzle for another day.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Airborne sets Posted on [03/12/2020] à 17:17

Iello USA still seems to have them.

They do not ship outside the US though so it seems.

Good for American players or others with the right connections in the US perhaps?(family, friends…)

https://iellousa.com/collections/heroes-of-normandie?page=1

Airborne sets Posted on [03/12/2020] à 18:22

Quote from Moomer on [03/12/2020] à 17:17

Iello USA still seems to have them.

They do not ship outside the US though so it seems.

Good for American players or others with the right connections in the US perhaps?(family, friends…)

https://iellousa.com/collections/heroes-of-normandie?page=1

Yes they still have them in stock but they send also to Europe. I ordered my US and ger paratroopers there but it’s pretty expensive

Pages: 1