Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
SoN P500 (& PBFH) UK delivery
SoN P500 (& PBFH) UK delivery Posted on [26/03/2021] à 22:29

Hi,

Any chance of an update on UK shipping for PBFH/SoNP500, even just an indication of what the issue is that you are finding difficult to solve?

Is it just too expensive at the moment?

I really want to pledge on Big Red One but I feel that I need at least some better idea as to what is stopping you delivering the previous campaign material since I assume you have the stock and I know it's all been paid for, including UK taxes.

Otherwise how do I know the same issues won’t impact BRO just the same? Especially since payments for that *will* fall under the new UK VAT regulations.

I’m not saying I want the games in my lap before I’ll pledge but I would like some reasurrance that there is a plan and that BRO won’t suffer the same issues…

SoN P500 (& PBFH) UK delivery Posted on [26/03/2021] à 23:15

That is understandable. I hope there is an answer at this point!

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

SoN P500 (& PBFH) UK delivery Posted on [27/03/2021] à 13:36

I'm in the UK and in the same position as Paul. I would think there may be a few potential UK Backers of BRO who want to see some progress on previous Kickstarter's delivery.

I'm only waiting news on the Pigs Back From Hell Kickstarter but it would be nice to get a further update before I pledge on the Big Red One.

As has been said if there are problems with taxes or delivery with PBFH (and the SON P500) then there is a possibility the same would happen with BRO in the future.

I notice the UK shipping costs listed for BRO are broadly the same as most of Europe. If those aren't a realistic figure perhaps they need to be updated?

SoN P500 (& PBFH) UK delivery Posted on [28/03/2021] à 16:15

So we got

Pig back from hell

Son p500

HoBR p500

All waiting for shipping

It would be nice to know that DPG cares enough about uk backers and let us know what the deal is.

Thanks

SoN P500 (& PBFH) UK delivery Posted on [30/03/2021] à 10:14

Bump

…and yep also waiting for HoBR P500 😕

SoN P500 (& PBFH) UK delivery Posted on [30/03/2021] à 10:22

I hope you guys can get an answer about this sooner than later. 🙁

☠☠☠ Heroes of Belgium ☠☠☠

SoN P500 (& PBFH) UK delivery Posted on [30/03/2021] à 15:13

Me too, with the exception of some of the HoBR storage items I've bought everything that DPG have ever produced for Heroes.

I don't even want the delivery complete, just some better info on what the issue is…

SoN P500 (& PBFH) UK delivery Posted on [04/04/2021] à 18:49

Not sure what could be the hold up, there are currently no checks for goods entering uk. Just got a parcel from Germany with no issues.

SoN P500 (& PBFH) UK delivery Posted on [06/04/2021] à 14:27

There is one post on the PBfH KS comments from a backer saying that they recieved their pledge in the UK.

Still not seen any official responses newer than the March 18 KS Update though.

Not sure what could be the hold up, there are currently no checks for goods entering uk. Just got a parcel from Germany with no issues.

Agreed, I have no clue either. The VAT was paid when we finalised the pledges/P500 orders so all I can think at this point is the shipping fees increase to the point where DPG couldn't cover them 🙁

I really hope that isn't the case since it would put an immediate dent in the cash from the latest KS and that doesn't bode well for the future.

Personally I've covered increased shipping costs for KS before when the project creator messed up. After all if they'd charged the correct shipping I would still have had to pay it. Also I'd far rather do that than see the company back in cashflow issues.

SoN P500 (& PBFH) UK delivery Posted on [09/04/2021] à 12:52

I realised that I had not raised a support ticket for this query.

I have now done that.

I should have done that before, I got caught up in the fact that Basile had been able to find time to answer a few queries directly on the forum, and that the issue was impacting a specific group of backers and not just myself, but neither of those was not a good reason not to raise a ticket.

SoN P500 (& PBFH) UK delivery Posted on [09/04/2021] à 18:54

Quote from Paul Holden on [09/04/2021] à 12:52

I should have done that before, I got caught up in the fact that Basile had been able to find time to answer a few queries directly on the forum, and that the issue was impacting a specific group of backers and not just myself, but neither of those was not a good reason not to raise a ticket.

Basile is dealing with fulfillment issues atm, so a ticket is the best way to get an answer. Thanks!

Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

SoN P500 (& PBFH) UK delivery Posted on [12/04/2021] à 09:58

I have had a response to my ticket to the effect that DPG felt that they needed to send the individual packages from within the UK in order to avoid backers paying fees when they received them.

I do not agree that was necessary but I know that there has been a lot of confusion as to the details around the new VAT rules for the UK so I don't see any point in arguing about a decision already made.

Following on from that it sounds like they needed to wait for a container with a suitable amount of space available, since they didn't have enough goods to fill a container of their own.

What I wasn't clear on is whether they are still waiting or if the has been any progress since that decision was made. 🙁

SoN P500 (& PBFH) UK delivery Posted on [12/04/2021] à 12:33

Thanks for sharing the update, Paul

Well, it is good it is not forgotten… it is bad that it could still be delayed. Hopefully it gets sorted out soon, and all the UK backers get their stuff!

SoN P500 (& PBFH) UK delivery Posted on [14/04/2021] à 13:02

Hi! Just to let you know, I have news from the person in charge of shipping in UK and they will start shipping next week

SoN P500 (& PBFH) UK delivery Posted on [14/04/2021] à 18:56

Basile

Thanks for the update.

Ian

SoN P500 (& PBFH) UK delivery Posted on [14/04/2021] à 19:47

That is terrific news!

SoN P500 (& PBFH) UK delivery Posted on [15/04/2021] à 11:58

Great news, thank you.

Pages: 1