Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
Shipping question
Shipping question Posted on [06/04/2021] à 19:31

Order status is completed. But the order is not sent out. Does it mean something is wrong?

Also how long does it usualy take for a delivery to germany?

Would be happy to hear about some experiences.

Shipping question Posted on [06/04/2021] à 21:10

It depends. Sometimes it only takes a few days, sometimes longer.

Sorry to be of no help here, but the shipping time, or even the order processing time is very variable.

☠☠☠ Heroes of Belgium ☠☠☠

Shipping question Posted on [08/04/2021] à 08:35

And sometimes it never comes. And then you have no contact with nobody from DPG. And you are frustrated as me here or on other topics on forum. To moderators: I am going to write my complains until you send me my Pig Back from Hell. Do something and at least write me back with some information.

Shipping question Posted on [08/04/2021] à 10:43

Quote from Zakilles on [08/04/2021] à 08:35

And sometimes it never comes. And then you have no contact with nobody from DPG. And you are frustrated as me here or on other topics on forum. To moderators: I am going to write my complains until you send me my Pig Back from Hell. Do something and at least write me back with some information.

Did you open a ticket? DPG's customer service is not going to realize there is an issue if you don't open a ticket.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Shipping question Posted on [08/04/2021] à 10:48

Quote from amanwing on [06/04/2021] à 19:31

Order status is completed. But the order is not sent out. Does it mean something is wrong?

Also how long does it usualy take for a delivery to germany?

Would be happy to hear about some experiences.

Have you opened a ticket about the issue? That is the only way to get any information on the issue.

However, there is a glitch keeping some tracking info from getting updated, so you might be part of that issue.

Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Shipping question Posted on [08/04/2021] à 12:07

I struggle to create a ticked. It always tells me that I need to fill in the missing game piece formular. I just clicked on the create a ticket button on the order page. I might be dumb or it could be a problem.

Shipping question Posted on [08/04/2021] à 12:31

Quote from amanwing on [08/04/2021] à 12:07

I struggle to create a ticked. It always tells me that I need to fill in the missing game piece formular. I just clicked on the create a ticket button on the order page. I might be dumb or it could be a problem.

You need to use the "Online Store" or "Kickstarter" options.

Don't use Customer Care as it will insist that you enter at least one set of values for a "missing piece".

Shipping question Posted on [08/04/2021] à 14:02

I got it. I created a ticket and got a fast answer. The order is already on its way but they can't change the status on the webpage at the moment.

Great and fast support answer.

Shipping question Posted on [09/04/2021] à 04:13

Glad to hear it got sorted out.

For anyone else coming here later, posting in a thread will not get you answers, you need to use the Contact link to access the Support system. That is why it exists.

Shipping question Posted on [09/04/2021] à 07:42

I opened a ticket almost month ago. I got answer to wait. Nothing changed since then…

Shipping question Posted on [09/04/2021] à 18:44

Check your spam folder? If there is nothing there, then please open a new ticket. I am sorry you are having a problem with this, hopefully that will get it sorted out.

Pages: 1