Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
Hit and Run card
Hit and Run card Posted on [09/04/2021] à 11:55

I have a couple of doubts on the "Hit and run" card. I think I have figured them out, but I'm not 100% sure, so I'd appreciate a confirmation (or a correction).

1) does suppression affect the movement value even when the "hit and run" card is used? I'd guess yes (so a tank with a movement value of 5 and two suppression token should try to "hit and run" with his single point of movement);

2) can one "hit and run" also during the supply phase? I'd guess yes here as well, as this is just a movement, not a fire (or alternate fire) action nor an assault.

Let me know if I didn't got these two right. 🙂

Hit and Run card Posted on [09/04/2021] à 18:51

Quote from corporationman on [09/04/2021] à 11:55

1) does suppression affect the movement value even when the "hit and run" card is used? I'd guess yes (so a tank with a movement value of 5 and two suppression token should try to "hit and run" with his single point of movement);

Correct.

2) can one "hit and run" also during the supply phase? I'd guess yes here as well, as this is just a movement, not a fire (or alternate fire) action nor an assault.

Good Question. Yes, this can happen in the Supply Phase.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Hit and Run card Posted on [10/04/2021] à 01:15

Great, thanks for addressing both of these! 🙂

Pages: 1