Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
Goering
Goering Posted on [15/05/2021] à 21:19

Is it possible to use Goering’s trains without getting the terrain pack 3? I’d like to avoid buying it just to play 1 scenario.

Goering Posted on [15/05/2021] à 23:12

You can always just designate a track along a set of squares of the board… but in general trains don't work well without tracks to run on. If you don't want to get the tracks, then perhaps you should not get the train?

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Goering Posted on [16/05/2021] à 19:02

Because the Goering's train pack does come with a set of tracks you could always photocopy it to use as a simple overlay on your existing terrain boards.

When I looked through the battlegrounds 3 pack I thought it would provide tons of city building options, especially with HOS and the paratrooper scenarios so I picked it right up.

Goering Posted on [16/05/2021] à 23:15

BUT the battlegrounds pack 3 is one of the best battlegrounds packs. With large roads and multiple possibilities for small streams it is (IMO) the best versatile battlegrounds pack : both for urban and for open countryside. A whole new way to use your terrain tiles!

Goering Posted on [17/05/2021] à 10:22

Quote from cdmdu on [16/05/2021] à 23:15

BUT the battlegrounds pack 3 is one of the best battlegrounds packs. With large roads and multiple possibilities for small streams it is (IMO) the best versatile battlegrounds pack : both for urban and for open countryside. A whole new way to use your terrain tiles!

I agree whole-heartedly. It really is a useful pack for making battlefields, so many great scenario options.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Goering Posted on [27/05/2021] à 13:40

Só, I bit the bullet and got Goering and the terrain pack. Anyone knows which scenarios can I download that uses it?

Pages: 1