Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
US Friendly Option
US Friendly Option Posted on [10/07/2021] à 21:40

It looks like the Devil Pig US shop has gone away.

With the shipping from France just insane, it sure would be nice if there was an outlet with more approachable shipping. I was about to make a purchase here, but saw the $70 shipping fee!!!

Norm

US Friendly Option Posted on [10/07/2021] à 22:10

Yeah, I agree. High price for moving cardboard haha. It’s almost worth having people pool their money via Venmo or something and split the shipping cost if there are no other options.

US Friendly Option Posted on [11/07/2021] à 04:08

Quote from VA-Norm on [10/07/2021] à 21:40

It looks like the Devil Pig US shop has gone away.

With the shipping from France just insane, it sure would be nice if there was an outlet with more approachable shipping. I was about to make a purchase here, but saw the $70 shipping fee!!!

The US shop has been gone for a while now. As DPG has announced, there is a new one coming, but that does not mean it is here yet. People seem to be getting confused by the fact that there was a US store for the kickstarter… that will not deliver anything until the first part of next year.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

US Friendly Option Posted on [28/11/2021] à 16:20

I would so love to see a US store come back! I desperately would love to buy some things like the terrain sets to expand my terrain collection, but not only are they very expensive to ship here to the US, I can only imagine the condition they will arrive in as they are somewhat fragile.

But I would buy stuff like that immediately from a US location.

US Friendly Option Posted on [29/11/2021] à 12:15

We can't really tell you when it will be available, but yeah, we will open a new shop in the US next year (probably around late Q1)

Pages: 1