Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
Oros Snowt character: is him a joke or is him played by Walker Texas Ranger?!?
Oros Snowt character: is him a joke or is him played by Walker Texas Ranger?!? Posted on [27/07/2021] à 08:47

He has infinite granades… Why?!? It sounds unrealistic, as a character… He also seem to be more Ukrainian, or asiatic, rather than the "average-and-typical-Arian-SS dude (or; to complete the joke, "DUCE")"…

Likely and magistrally interpreted by Otto, the tank driver ace and von Kampfz… With his scarred face; gift of those pesky soviets, far in the east front!!!

Lol lol lol

Disclaimer:

Mine was a semiserious question and a serious joke alike… Hope I made you smile and don't think for a moment, to your worries and about covid…

…but… In the end… Why Snowt has infinite granades?!?

And why gebalt ladung and molotov do so meager damage to tanks, if we know that where invented and use to maim armors and tanks; mainly?!?

Oros Snowt character: is him a joke or is him played by Walker Texas Ranger?!? Posted on [27/07/2021] à 08:57

In the very first Kickstarter campaign for Heroes of Normandie, there was a pledge level for which you got your personal hero character as a reward.

Oros Snowt is such a character and illustrated after a backer as a thank you for their generous contribution. There's no historical background in such a case, obviously.

☠☠☠ Heroes of Belgium ☠☠☠

Oros Snowt character: is him a joke or is him played by Walker Texas Ranger?!? Posted on [27/07/2021] à 11:33

Someday, Ivan, you will finally understand this is a game, not a simulator. There is a bit of a wicked sense of humor in DPG's products.

If you want to find out exactly why, you can ask Oros. He is a member of the DPG Discord server.

But could you please post HoN stuff in the HoN forums, and not the "general discussion for games other than HSTS stuff" forum?

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Oros Snowt character: is him a joke or is him played by Walker Texas Ranger?!? Posted on [28/07/2021] à 15:10

Quote from Nostradunwhich on [27/07/2021] à 11:33

Someday, Ivan, you will finally understand this is a game, not a simulator. There is a bit of a wicked sense of humor in DPG's products.

If you want to find out exactly why, you can ask Oros. He is a member of the DPG Discord server.

But could you please post HoN stuff in the HoN forums, and not the "general discussion for games other than HSTS stuff" forum?

What is Hsts?!? Thank you for the info. Me and my group of fellow friends wargamers use the heroes system as a simulation of real warfare… By the way…

Oros Snowt character: is him a joke or is him played by Walker Texas Ranger?!? Posted on [28/07/2021] à 15:11

Quote from bartdevuyst on [27/07/2021] à 08:57

In the very first Kickstarter campaign for Heroes of Normandie, there was a pledge level for which you got your personal hero character as a reward.

Oros Snowt is such a character and illustrated after a backer as a thank you for their generous contribution. There's no historical background in such a case, obviously.

Thank you for such infos. It's interesting to read that…

Oros Snowt character: is him a joke or is him played by Walker Texas Ranger?!? Posted on [28/07/2021] à 15:14

HSTS = Heroes System Tactical Scale

☠☠☠ Heroes of Belgium ☠☠☠

Oros Snowt character: is him a joke or is him played by Walker Texas Ranger?!? Posted on [30/07/2021] à 00:31

Sorry for my use of "shorthand" calling the overarching system HSTS without defining it. Too many rules discussions lately, but that is no excuse for talking in jargon.

As for Oros. That is not an error, that is working as intended.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Pages: 1