Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
Flame markers/Flamethowers in Heroes of Everything Systems.... How do they work?
Flame markers/Flamethowers in Heroes of Everything Systems.... How do they work? Posted on [03/08/2021] à 22:17

May someone repeat and tell me and the community how the flame markers are placed, moved, removed and managed in heroes system?

Are infantry troops alliw to force move or move inside such markers, like kamikazes, or are not allowed to do so?

Flamers and flamers markers used against Stalingrad sets' off grid squares… May you tell us the correct way to use them in these cases?

Level Up Expansions: Molotov cocktail.

Why its stats are so feeble, expecially vs armored cars and tanks?

Wheren't the Molotovs used expecially against such targets?!? Or it is a mismatched though deriving from USA's and Hollywood's b-movies/action movies?!?

Do they behave like flame markers and flamethrowers ones, in the game mechanics?!? If I do remember it well, they do so somehow… Right?

Flame markers/Flamethowers in Heroes of Everything Systems.... How do they work? Posted on [06/08/2021] à 09:50

I'm on vacation now so can't look it up but it was clear and explained in the rules.

I haven't had many pots with the fire myself, so that's why I don't have the rules ready as knowledge.

When I get home I'll look it up for you. will be sometime next week.

Zijn er ook nerderlandse spelers onder ons? Omgeving nijmegen, uden, enz.

Flame markers/Flamethowers in Heroes of Everything Systems.... How do they work? Posted on [09/08/2021] à 05:40

Thanks alot in advance then… I would you like to focus on the flame tokens (coming with Point du Hoc) adding/removal and how many tokens am I supposed to place if I fire straight or sideways and/or in the cases where wind is present… Or how flames behave if I shot the flamers inside one of the "remains of a building still having visible rooms", like those we have in Stalingrad. It happened a strange case linked to that in my last gaming session. As the strange case I would shot straight inside a still intact house, but which had "offset grids", so… My friend stated that I could not do so because "inside room" squares were not aligned with those outside. Allowing me to set ablaze only in diagonal and more important, could not fire with SMGs, so to say, because those were not aligned properly (and this motivation is one of those that make me rethink why the game designers opted for such silly / counterintuitive squares layout and about what they would like to represent in that moment they chose for that… I mean, in HoN houses and bunkers had them aligned perfectly. And the game was smoothier than it is now, with offset grids / rooms!!!). 8n saying so I am not saying the flamer markers with PduHoc are b.s*it… I am having just a dialogue with the developers/community dudes to probe their thinking about that aspect of the game and such. Ps: I have Compendium and I already know such rules quite acceptably, I hope, but would like to hear your interpretations and thoughts about it. And would like to know if the scheme "1 marker on the board when flamers shot straight /// 3 once there is wind or they fire diagonally and/or sideways is still available and if I maybe opt for the marker tokens I have or would like to, put on the board after my firing action. And if I can force infantry units to pass through one or more of such tokens (just to represent heroic deeds, sadic orders, kamikaze charges or disperation tout court, all of which can work against the innate self conservation instinct).

Pages: 1