Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
How can I find all my posts?
THERE IS A WAY TO KEEP GATHERED AND IN ONE PLACE ONLY, ALL THE TOPICS I HAVE ALREADY WRITTEN OR ASKED FOR IN THE FORUMS? Posted on [23/09/2021] à 13:26

I would like to have a menu inside my profile that could grant me the quick access to all the inquiries or topics, answers and questions that I have already written or asked for in the forums… Since I posted alot and I am a frequent user of this tool, I do not recall each of them or, most often, I would simply have the chance to rapidly consult whatever I already posted or have been clarified and such… In order to have a quick reference like tool, I mean, of all the things I posted (and avoid also the eventual repetition of a topic)…

So… There is a way to have it or consult it like that? Actially you have to remember each topic by name, if you want to extrapolate / consult them taking them out of the mega archives we have here on the site…

I mean… Is it possible to gather or find topics by using the name of my profile, to have rapid access to ALL of them, instead to have to remember and find them one by one or, worst, by name?!?

THERE IS A WAY TO KEEP GATHERED AND IN ONE PLACE ONLY, ALL THE TOPICS I HAVE ALREADY WRITTEN OR ASKED FOR IN THE FORUMS? Posted on [23/09/2021] à 23:42

There are many different ways.

You can click on your profile, and click on "SEE ALL POSTS" button. I believe that is exactly what you were asking for, yes?

You can use the search function, which can allow you not only to find posts by a particular user, but define what forums in which to search.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

How can I find all my posts? Posted on [24/09/2021] à 18:32

Cool… That was exactly what I am looking for…

Thank you, Nostrad…

Pages: 1