Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
Issues with the US RANGERS FIELD COMMAND "VANDY" TILE...
Issues with the US RANGERS FIELD COMMAND "VANDY" TILE... Posted on [28/09/2021] à 14:04

I own both the misprinted tile and the old one… But I do not remember which is its correct version and the errata one.

May you then tell me which is the correct version to use?!?

Is it the 20 army points value one, or the 35 points army value one,bthe correct recruitment tile to use?!?

Thanks alot in advance to everyone.

Issues with the US RANGERS FIELD COMMAND "VANDY" TILE... Posted on [28/09/2021] à 17:28

All the V1 errata are included in the Unofficial Product Index for V1.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Issues with the US RANGERS FIELD COMMAND "VANDY" TILE... Posted on [30/09/2021] à 05:28

Quote from Nostradunwhich on [28/09/2021] à 17:28

All the V1 errata are included in the Unofficial Product Index for V1.

What?!? Why don' t you just tell me the correct one, or put down a working link where I can go and consult by myself what I am searching for?!?

Issues with the US RANGERS FIELD COMMAND "VANDY" TILE... Posted on [30/09/2021] à 20:18

Because actually looking up the information will both teach you what resources are available and how to find them, so that you can be a self-sufficient and empowered player with a better understanding of the game.

Feed a man a fish, and you feed him for a day.

Teach a man to fish, and you feed him for life.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Pages: 1