Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
ECHOES OF NORMANDIE AND SANTA CLAUSE AND SANTA GIRL TROOPS I SEE IN TOOLS... WHO ARE THEY?
ECHOES OF NORMANDIE AND SANTA CLAUSE AND SANTA GIRL TROOPS I SEE IN TOOLS... WHO ARE THEY? Posted on [30/09/2021] à 06:29

Hi, community…

I am here again to ask you some infos about 3 or 4 extra characters or vehicules and an extra expansion which I see into the (to be updated) TOOLS section…

They are the Santa Clause and his girlfriend heroes tiles and troop tokens, and the so called HECOES of Normandie expansion set…

But, no matter how much I try to find them into the "out of stock" or into the "shoppping allowed" databases…

I can't find them at all!!!

May you then tell me something regarding such "items & extras" of the game and where can I maybe buy a copy of them?!?

Thank you in advance…

Ivan

Ps: I would like to create a US task force and I ended up into a so called DINGHY boat that I would to add to such force, but I spotted that it comes from such ECHOES OF NORMANDIE set… But I never have seen it or know what is it!!! Then it triggered me the idea to post such question above memtioned… Maybe you know what they are or how can I proxy such boat like item…

ECHOES OF NORMANDIE AND SANTA CLAUSE AND SANTA GIRL TROOPS I SEE IN TOOLS... WHO ARE THEY? Posted on [30/09/2021] à 13:59

That Santa & Marie were print & plays, if I remember correctly. I'm not sure if they were ever really printed, officially that is.

☠☠☠ Heroes of Belgium ☠☠☠

ECHOES OF NORMANDIE AND SANTA CLAUSE AND SANTA GIRL TROOPS I SEE IN TOOLS... WHO ARE THEY? Posted on [30/09/2021] à 16:39

Bart is right.

None of this extras were officially printed. They were just a possibility for print and play. Some posts explain how to get beautiful print and plays tokens.

I made all of these and it's fun to play with. If your partner agree, of course…

ECHOES OF NORMANDIE AND SANTA CLAUSE AND SANTA GIRL TROOPS I SEE IN TOOLS... WHO ARE THEY? Posted on [05/10/2021] à 05:40

Quote from bartdevuyst on [30/09/2021] à 13:59

That Santa & Marie were print & plays, if I remember correctly. I'm not sure if they were ever really printed, officially that is.

Cool… But what about the "DUST" section/tokens/rules that I see on the Compendium but that I cannot find anywhere?!?

What you can tell me about that?!?

ECHOES OF NORMANDIE AND SANTA CLAUSE AND SANTA GIRL TROOPS I SEE IN TOOLS... WHO ARE THEY? Posted on [05/10/2021] à 05:41

Quote from cdmdu on [30/09/2021] à 16:39

Bart is right.

None of this extras were officially printed. They were just a possibility for print and play. Some posts explain how to get beautiful print and plays tokens.

I made all of these and it's fun to play with. If your partner agree, of course…

May you post some links?!?

ECHOES OF NORMANDIE AND SANTA CLAUSE AND SANTA GIRL TROOPS I SEE IN TOOLS... WHO ARE THEY? Posted on [05/10/2021] à 05:43

Ok…

But what about ECHOES OF NORMANDIE (see the TOOLS section) ?!?

What was it?!?

Where can I find the DINGHY boat there (in TOOLS) depicted?!?

ECHOES OF NORMANDIE AND SANTA CLAUSE AND SANTA GIRL TROOPS I SEE IN TOOLS... WHO ARE THEY? Posted on [05/10/2021] à 06:32

The Pointe du Hoc and ´Ventura’ expansions have dinghies / rowboats.

☠☠☠ Heroes of Belgium ☠☠☠

ECHOES OF NORMANDIE AND SANTA CLAUSE AND SANTA GIRL TROOPS I SEE IN TOOLS... WHO ARE THEY? Posted on [06/10/2021] à 11:52

Citation de Ivan Boscaro Le [05/10/2021] à 05:43

Ok…

What was it?!?

Try the download section, french language:

https://www.devil-pig-games.com/dlm_download/echoes-of-normandie-n1-supplement/

This was a fan-made gazette, in french. Two issues available.

ECHOES OF NORMANDIE AND SANTA CLAUSE AND SANTA GIRL TROOPS I SEE IN TOOLS... WHO ARE THEY? Posted on [06/10/2021] à 11:55

Citation de Ivan Boscaro Le [05/10/2021] à 05:41

Quote from cdmdu on [30/09/2021] à 16:39

Bart is right.

May you post some links?!?

https://www.devil-pig-games.com/forum/?action=viewtopic&t=10780.3#postid-66995

ECHOES OF NORMANDIE AND SANTA CLAUSE AND SANTA GIRL TROOPS I SEE IN TOOLS... WHO ARE THEY? Posted on [18/10/2021] à 05:38

Quote from bartdevuyst on [05/10/2021] à 06:32

The Pointe du Hoc and ´Ventura’ expansions have dinghies / rowboats.

Nope. They have wooden boats only. Not rubber boats used by allies in the D-Day operations…

But I used normal wooden boats as being rubber ones, nonetheless, in one home made scenario of mine… They do well as proxies… You agree?!?

ECHOES OF NORMANDIE AND SANTA CLAUSE AND SANTA GIRL TROOPS I SEE IN TOOLS... WHO ARE THEY? Posted on [19/10/2021] à 23:17

I gave you the right link for dinghys here:

Citation de cdmdu Le [06/10/2021] à 11:52

Citation de Ivan Boscaro Le [05/10/2021] à 05:43

Ok…

What was it?!?

Try the download section, french language:

https://www.devil-pig-games.com/dlm_download/echoes-of-normandie-n1-supplement/

This was a fan-made gazette, in french. Two issues available.

Pages: 1