Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
Using the storage drawers
Using the storage drawers Posted on [03/10/2021] à 10:10

So I'm in the process of trying to organise my official storage boxes with stickers. I've printed out the stickers that were supposed to come with the Bad Moon expansion.

I've sorted most things but I'm confused on what the difference is between Ork customization and Ork gear. What should go in each?

As an aside, I asked this on BGG a while ago but it would be so awesome if someone who owns everything took the time time to make a video detailing what they have in each box or just a list. Arranging this stuff is one of the most confusing aspects to me, haha.

Using the storage drawers Posted on [18/10/2021] à 05:35

Quote from Sebly on [03/10/2021] à 10:10

So I'm in the process of trying to organise my official storage boxes with stickers. I've printed out the stickers that were supposed to come with the Bad Moon expansion.

I've sorted most things but I'm confused on what the difference is between Ork customization and Ork gear. What should go in each?

As an aside, I asked this on BGG a while ago but it would be so awesome if someone who owns everything took the time time to make a video detailing what they have in each box or just a list. Arranging this stuff is one of the most confusing aspects to me, haha.

I 've the same issues with Heroes of Normandy, where you have ti sort tokens ans items not only by faction, but also by the fact they belong to a certain platoon or not, or if they are "generally usable by your entire army or not" and similar stuff… And sort each thing also by the fact they paeticipate or not in Stalingrad/Eastern front battles or Normandy ones… And such.

Pages: 1