Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
Converting units from 40K to HOBR
Converting units from 40K to HOBR Posted on [03/04/2022] à 13:46

Is there a formula for converting from the 40K stats to HOBR units?

It would be helpful to be able to transition units if there was a consistent method.

Converting units from 40K to HOBR Posted on [04/04/2022] à 01:16

I have begun looking at the Army Builder files for 2nd and 3rd edition of 40K. I am not sure what version the HOBR best fits but I was an active player during 3rd edition so decided to work on those.

I will be modifying the stats to reflect the HOBR stats, then changing the stats the relevant ones for the game.

This should keep some force structure.

I am playing using miniatures so having a sheet on the side with data is not a problem.

Here is what a 3D map tile looks like. I still need to paint the building ruins.

Converting units from 40K to HOBR Posted on [04/04/2022] à 10:41

Beautiful work, Ken!

I cannot help you with the points, but good luck with it!

☠☠☠ Heroes of Belgium ☠☠☠

Converting units from 40K to HOBR Posted on [04/04/2022] à 19:56

The 3D terrain is sweet.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Converting units from 40K to HOBR Posted on [06/04/2022] à 16:53

Here are my first thoughts (and what I already thought about)

– HoN heavy Vehicles with two weapons (such as Panzer IV, Sherman, Tigre, Stuart…) use red localization damage tokens / cost doesn't change.

– HoN heavy Vehicles with only one weapon (such as Tetrarch…) use Yellow localization damage tokens / cost doesn't change.

– HoN Light vehicles up to 30 points are 5 points cheaper

– HoN Light vehicles over 30 points are 10 points cheaper

– HoN "closed" Light vehicles (such as Puma, Greyhound, Staghound, …) may use green localization damage tokens. In this case don't change the cost.

– HoN Planes cost doesn't change.

– Infantry Units cost doesn't change (even if it could be weird in some cases).

Converting units from 40K to HOBR Posted on [06/04/2022] à 17:33

Thank you Clem.

I really like this game but want to have some Guard in it. It seems a natural for the Guard to have been fighting the Orks and then the Marines came in to help out and tackle the worst fighting.

I was planning to use existing infantry from the WW2 stuff as is and your answers help to sort that out.

Pages: 1