Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
Cybot Rules
Cybot Rules Posted on [21/04/2022] à 16:06

Question 1.)

Can I drive a vehicle (e.g. Brother Aggnathio) and shoot with the right weapon while moving and then engage in melee combat with the left?

Question 2.)

The Orcs Deff Dread has a melee weapon on the left and a weapon on the right that can destroy house structures, how can that work if it doesn't have a melee ability?

Cybot Rules Posted on [22/04/2022] à 10:06

1. Yes. You could even shoot with both weapons during the Movement Action (Assault) because both weapons have the Fire on the Move ability.

2. The Deff Dread has two weapons, a Primary (red outline) and a Secondary (yellow outline). The Primary (red/left) has the Destruction ability, this works in addition to the normal Firing Action. It's the right-hand weapon that also has the Assault ability (melee), it does not have the Destruction ability on this Secondary Weapon. With this secondary weapon, you can either do an Assault during the Movement Action. You could also shoot with this secondary weapon during the Movement Action because it has the Fire on the Move ability.

☠☠☠ Heroes of Belgium ☠☠☠

Cybot Rules Posted on [22/04/2022] à 12:30

Regarding 1.) I only see that the weapon with the yellow border has Fire on the move.

Cybot Rules Posted on [22/04/2022] à 14:14

Brother Agnathio has Fire on the Move on both weapons. Or were you referring to a different unit?

☠☠☠ Heroes of Belgium ☠☠☠

Cybot Rules Posted on [22/04/2022] à 14:31

Oh sorry was my mistake! Yes of course. And now I also know what the difference between destruction and demolishing is. 🙄

Thank you very much.

Pages: 1