Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1 2 3
Battle for Caen • Campaign
Battle for Caen • Campaign Posted on [22/05/2022] à 11:07

Quote from motardo on [22/05/2022] à 04:07

Quote from bartdevuyst on [21/05/2022] à 20:26

Also, an enormous Flak 88 gun. For those that already had the previous one from a few years ago, you can now almost replay that epic Band of Brothers action scene where they needed to silence those guns firing at the beaches.

just two more to go 🙂

btw love to see Willi's background so we can kill real basterds. nicely done

I now want that towed car Willi's driving: 😎

☠☠☠ Heroes of Belgium ☠☠☠

Battle for Caen • Campaign Posted on [22/05/2022] à 12:10

That's the turning over ability of the upcoming towgrenadier gruppe

– “Hey, amigo! You know you have a face beautiful enough to be worth two thousand dollars?” – “Yeah, but you don’t look like the one who’ll collect it”

Battle for Caen • Campaign Posted on [22/05/2022] à 22:29

Hey, I took a look through the Caen Punchboards and found some errors. I first posted about it on that page but I don't think it got seen so I am reposting here. Sorry if it is in the wrong section. Thanks!

Hello! Glad to see these punchboards! I did a quick look over for errors and found some:

board 3 reverse – sexton and firefly options are in switched positions

board 3 reverse – officer needs red skull icon for death on hit

board 6 reverse – command tile has wrong stripes on large option slot

Keep up the great work and im excited to see how the campaign goes!

Battle for Caen • Campaign Posted on [23/05/2022] à 18:13

More reveals…

Battle for Caen • Campaign Posted on [23/05/2022] à 20:04

everything getting better so far 🙂

I hope token set #6 gets the win… and, of it does, I hope it doesn't become a problem for german backers

– “Hey, amigo! You know you have a face beautiful enough to be worth two thousand dollars?” – “Yeah, but you don’t look like the one who’ll collect it”

Battle for Caen • Campaign Posted on [23/05/2022] à 21:03

The Airfield looks so cool. 🙂

Battle for Caen • Campaign Posted on [31/05/2022] à 11:17

More free stuff announced for Battle Pack 3.

Destructible Buildings which you can place on the airfield. An officer's mess, an aid stations, …

Battle for Caen • Campaign Posted on [31/05/2022] à 11:18

A special scenario where you need to fight the Germans that try to save their Messerschmidts. Including two airplanes and a few pilots.

Battle for Caen • Campaign Posted on [31/05/2022] à 11:19

Canadian legend, Léo Major.

Battle for Caen • Campaign Posted on [31/05/2022] à 11:20

Commonwealth Recce Squadron, with previously unseen special abilities. And special gear to improve light vehicles.

When it came to fast movement and light support – in order to scout the terrain for the rest of the army, the 43rd (Wessex) Reconnaissance Regiment was the best of the British Army at the time. Indeed, even if some Hawker Typhoon pilots could sometimes, on a sunny afternoon, mistake their allies for a German column, the British scouts still managed to avoid friendly fire and accomplish many missions in Normandy. With this new Recruitment tile you'll be able to quickly take on any objective, and happily harass your enemies with lightning charges/retreats. No doubt your opponent will not take them to heart.

Battle for Caen • Campaign Posted on [31/05/2022] à 11:21

German Kurt Meyer, with some unique Orders Options.

Day eleven and tenth "Daily Breakthrough". As some of you may have already guessed, Kurt Meyer aka Panzermeyer (Armored Meyer), is the obvious choice for High Command of the 12. SS Panzer-Division. Panzermeyer was a nickname he earned during his years in the police force when, after falling from a roof, he got up without any injuries. He has another nickname, Schnellermeyer (Meyer the fast), this last earned during the Blitzkrieg due to his dazzling advance through the enemy lines. But Panzermeyer also has a dark side, a shadowy part. Convicted of war crimes against prisoners, on the Eastern Front as well as in Normandy. He escaped the death penalty, but spent several years in prison. Until he is called to account at his trial, you can use him for his strategic skills and entrust him with command of your troops on the battlefield.

Battle for Caen • Campaign Posted on [31/05/2022] à 11:22

On the backside of the airfield, seen above, is the famous Hill 112, featuring very dense terrain.

Battle for Caen • Campaign Posted on [02/06/2022] à 03:10

"Fine, I'll do it myself."

Battle for Caen • Campaign Posted on [02/06/2022] à 13:56

Thank you, Oros! 😎

Battle for Caen • Campaign Posted on [02/06/2022] à 15:03

To be honest, I'm getting more excited about the third battlepack than the second :-O

The airfield, the hills, the luftwaffe platoon with loaders! It has some things that are not like expansions we currently have 😀 (I know d-day has loaders as well now that I think of it!)

Battle for Caen • Campaign Posted on [02/06/2022] à 17:33

Juno beach add ons are huge

Also good to see my kompanie lol

Battle for Caen • Campaign Posted on [06/06/2022] à 16:10

Pfew!! Decided to back last minute haha! Ordered some storage boxes as well <3 What a big chonk of new stuff this kickstarter is <3

And congrats to smashing it! 4 times as much as you needed <3 <3 <3

Battle for Caen • Campaign Posted on [07/06/2022] à 09:32

Nice to see you back on board, Jan!

Battle for Caen • Campaign Posted on [07/06/2022] à 09:37

For completeness:

Battle for Caen • Campaign Posted on [07/06/2022] à 09:37

Pages: 1 2 3