Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
HON BRO Storage
HON BRO Storage Posted on [25/05/2022] à 01:32

Hi, new here, got my pledge of Hon BRO, want to know is there a guide of how to storage everything on the army boxes? Some are obvious but some not

Thanks in advance for any help with

HON BRO Storage Posted on [25/05/2022] à 05:23

Short answer: Look at the back of all your Recruitment Options. There are a set of icons on the back of all of them. You will find the matching icons on the stickers.

The stickers with different color backgrounds are colored similarly to the spaces on the spines of the Terrain Storage boxes. They are use for labeling which Terrain Storage has which boards in it.

Hope that helps you sort things out. Let me know if you still need help.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

HON BRO Storage Posted on [25/05/2022] à 06:42

Quote from Nostradunwhich on [25/05/2022] à 05:23

Short answer: Look at the back of all your Recruitment Options. There are a set of icons on the back of all of them. You will find the matching icons on the stickers.

The stickers with different color backgrounds are colored similarly to the spaces on the spines of the Terrain Storage boxes. They are use for labeling which Terrain Storage has which boards in it.

Hope that helps you sort things out. Let me know if you still need help.

What about the stickers that wooden boxes in them? Those extra stickers it is if I buy extra storage boxes? I have, lets say, all in storage

HON BRO Storage Posted on [25/05/2022] à 06:52

Other question: some have a red number behind them, what’s that for?

HON BRO Storage Posted on [25/05/2022] à 08:54

Quote from exetrooper on [25/05/2022] à 06:42

Quote from Nostradunwhich on [25/05/2022] à 05:23

What about the stickers that wooden boxes in them?

Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

HON BRO Storage Posted on [25/05/2022] à 08:57

Quote from exetrooper on [25/05/2022] à 06:52

Other question: some have a red number behind them, what’s that for?

Oh! Support Options? I did forget those.

The ones with generic stripes go in the boxes whose stickers have generic stripes and the appropriate icon infantry/light truck/heavy truck. The badge is on the sticker. I just posted all that stuff in Discord in the General chat. I cannot paste the pictures here.

The little badges on the stickers are either gold like Infantry Defense shields, Purple like Light Vehicle defense shields, or Grey like Heavy Vehicle defense shields. The same iconography used in the LoS section to show which units block LoS to what other units. That badge means those kind of units are stored in that drawer.

For some of the platoons, they have the same shields. The mechanized infantry has a Light Vehicle color with infantry figure on the shield. So that is what that means.

HON BRO Storage Posted on [25/05/2022] à 23:58

How many of the American & German Storage boxes are needed to cover 100% of the stuff? I got the Kelly pledge, which included a pair of the storage boxes (one American one German) in addition to the core storage. However, I see more stickers than there are boxes.

Also, I tried using the link from the Kickstarter to join Discord, and I did, but I do not see the General channel.

HON BRO Storage Posted on [26/05/2022] à 00:06

Quote from achito959 on [25/05/2022] à 23:58

Also, I tried using the link from the Kickstarter to join Discord, and I did, but I do not see the General channel.

I resolved the issue with the Discord; I had to click the Green check Mark reaction to get full access.

HON BRO Storage Posted on [26/05/2022] à 10:44

Quote from achito959 on [25/05/2022] à 23:58

How many of the American & German Storage boxes are needed to cover 100% of the stuff? I got the Kelly pledge, which included a pair of the storage boxes (one American one German) in addition to the core storage. However, I see more stickers than there are boxes.

Ok. Let me see what I can do to help explain this.

Use the stickers you got in the core box on the core element storage set. That will give you one Command, one Generic, and 2 Platoon drawers for each faction.

Now let's look at the BP1 (Omaha) sheet.

Two of the stickers go on the Terrain Storage Box, they have a different background color that matches the blank spaces on the spine of the Terrain box.

Use all the stickers for the full platoons you got first. By that I mean platoons with troops, not Command or Heroes.

I will try to help with the stripes, but my color vision is not great.

US

[Omaha] 299th Combat Engineers (white/red/white)

[Omaha] 2nd Rangers A Bat. (Ranger stripes)

[Omaha] 116th Inf. Reg. Rifle Platoon (white/blue)

[Omaha] Tank Platoon (blue/gold?/blue)

[WS#0] Fury

German

[Omaha] Festungskompanie (white/black/brown?)

[Omaha] Panzer-Aufklarungs (creme/green?)

[Omaha] Panzergruppe (green?/yellow/green?)

[WS#0] SS-Panzergrenadiere (black/grey)

The Command stuff you got in Omaha can go in the Command drawer you already have…I don't have my stuff yet, so that is just an educated guess.

Heroes and generic units should all fit in the Generic drawer for the faction.

If I am wrong about the fit, you have 1 extra US and 2 German drawers to use to make stuff easier to deal with. How you do that is up to you, based on what makes sense for you so you can more easily find things.

You can use one of your German drawers to store all the Customizations. The sticker for that matches the German coloration.

You can use the "Command Gear" stickers for sorting out the Aircraft if you want. Or use the extra drawer to start differentiating your stuff, or perhaps use the faction stickers with the medal as storage for Characters to help thin things out.

As your collection grows, the generic recruitment options may not all fit in one drawer, then you can pick up some extra storage and split them into Generic Gear, Generic Infantry, Generic Light Vehicles, Generic Heavy Vehicles. DPG is including them here for your convenience.

So there you go.

HON BRO Storage Posted on [26/05/2022] à 12:52

Nostradunwhich, thank you for your patience on this topic; I’ve seen many posts from you. Also, thank you for the great explanation here. It has been tremendously helpful.

HON BRO Storage Posted on [26/05/2022] à 22:50

I only wish I had come up with it earlier!

I think I will make that post a sticky thread so folks can find it.

Pages: 1