Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
[WEBSITE] Collection Update
[WEBSITE] Collection Update Posted on [25/05/2022] à 14:13

can you please tell me how to add items to my collection (in the profile)? it only shows some items I've bought in the shop, and would like to show off everything I've got 😎

– “Hey, amigo! You know you have a face beautiful enough to be worth two thousand dollars?” – “Yeah, but you don’t look like the one who’ll collect it”

[WEBSITE] Collection Update Posted on [25/05/2022] à 14:43

Yep, same question. I managed to add stuff through the list of components required for scenarios which are published on the site. But as there isn’t anything yet for the new stuff, I couldn’t add anything of those to my collection.

And what’s up with the ’others’ part of the collection. No images anymore only the the piggy face.

My collection currently: https://www.devil-pig-games.com/en/collection/?joueur=77

[WEBSITE] Collection Update Posted on [25/05/2022] à 14:56

I'm not sure this functionality of the website is still maintained. 😕

There used to be a Red Button on web shop products. Once you clicked it, it turned Green and the item would show up in your collection. I don't see that button anymore.

☠☠☠ Heroes of Belgium ☠☠☠

[WEBSITE] Collection Update Posted on [25/05/2022] à 15:13

thank you both 🙂

Quote from Renaat on [25/05/2022] à 14:43

I managed to add stuff through the list of components required for scenarios which are published on the site.

nice trick mate. also very nice collection 😉

– “Hey, amigo! You know you have a face beautiful enough to be worth two thousand dollars?” – “Yeah, but you don’t look like the one who’ll collect it”

[WEBSITE] Collection Update Posted on [25/05/2022] à 18:44

Quote from bartdevuyst on [25/05/2022] à 14:56

I'm not sure this functionality of the website is still maintained. 😕

There used to be a Red Button on web shop products. Once you clicked it, it turned Green and the item would show up in your collection. I don't see that button anymore.

A pitty as this was quite a usefull feature. It still works for some older content using that workaround I mentionned. But not out of the shop…

Pages: 1