Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
'Heroes' WW1 Board Game
'Heroes' WW1 Board Game Posted on [10/06/2022] à 21:01

Hello everyone,

I absolutely love the whole 'Heroes' system of games and I was curious what the future may hold for this incredible board game series.

I would personally love to see a 'Heroes' game set during The First World War featuring major battles like The Battle of The Somme to small trench raids taking place in the dead of night.

I honestly think a 'Heroes' game that is set during The First World War would bring a whole new feel to this already popular game and I wanted to share with you all a piece of artwork from Ruben Megido who helped create some of the artwork for second edition of 'Heroes of Normandie' which you can view at the following link – https://www.artstation.com/artwork/3qe3lg.

I would love to hear your thoughts and opinions in regards to this piece of artwork.

Thank you again for all your support.

Best Wishes,

Micah Dominic Parsons

'Heroes' WW1 Board Game Posted on [12/06/2022] à 01:55

I love the ilustration, and also your idea. A first war expansion should be terrific. Anyway, the awesome spanish civil war pictures also make me think about an heroes expansion for that confluct too.

Thanks for share.

'Heroes' WW1 Board Game Posted on [12/06/2022] à 11:42

Hello Guillermorx,

I think there would be so many options for a First World War 'Heroes' board game! I mean you could have everything from the small scale trench raids to the big set piece battles that took place and perhaps have an expansion that explored the fighting in the mining systems.

I really hope that this idea may be explored in the future.

Best Wishes,

Micah Dominic Parsons

Pages: 1