Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
Caen - Late Pledge?
Caen - Late Pledge? Posted on [01/07/2022] à 13:55

Hi,

My 9 year old has just recently taking a liking to the HoN system so we've grabbed BRO and Omaha.

However, we noticed that we've just missed the Caen expansion on KS and I'm sure he'd love to be the Brits 🙂

Is there likely to be a late pledge available once the PM opens? It'd be nice to grab all the extras etc in one go.

Thanks 🙂

Caen - Late Pledge? Posted on [06/07/2022] à 23:23

Just FYI, KS update 19 looks like it has an answer to this:

"People who couldn't participate during the Kickstarter will have a chance to participate to acquire the products available for purchase during the Heroes of Normandie – Battle for Caen kickstarter."

Happy days 🙂

Caen - Late Pledge? Posted on [07/07/2022] à 04:23

I was just trying to track down this post so I could update it. I hope it will be helpful to other folks asking the same question.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Caen - Late Pledge? Posted on [07/07/2022] à 09:39

Quote from CaptCastle on [01/07/2022] à 13:55

Hi,

My 9 year old has just recently taking a liking to the HoN system so we've grabbed BRO and Omaha.

However, we noticed that we've just missed the Caen expansion on KS and I'm sure he'd love to be the Brits 🙂

Is there likely to be a late pledge available once the PM opens? It'd be nice to grab all the extras etc in one go.

Thanks 🙂

If your son want's to get in on some british action right now, there's the commonwealth army box: https://www.devil-pig-games.com/en/product/commonwealth-army-box/

It's awesome that your 9 year old want's to play 😀 Mine just turned three so I got 6 more years to wait 😉

Pages: 1