Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
[Collected] Millers rangers - different ambush side
Millers rangers - different ambush side Posted on [24/06/2014] à 00:15

I don't know if it's already been reported, but concealed side of all Millers tokens with Ambush ability, has different (yet similar) art than other US concealed units from base game. The symbols are of different size.

So it's hard to confuse opponent as it's obvious which concealed tokens are from Millers rangers platoon.

My initial impression was that all tokens with ambush ability will have, same consistent concealed side, to confuse opponent and deepen suprise element.

Millers rangers - different ambush side Posted on [24/06/2014] à 13:32

Quote from Reid on [24/06/2014] à 00:15

I don't know if it's already been reported, but concealed side of all Millers tokens with Ambush ability, has different (yet similar) art than other US concealed units from base game. The symbols are of different size.

So it's hard to confuse opponent as it's obvious which concealed tokens are from Millers rangers platoon.

My initial impression was that all tokens with ambush ability will have, same consistent concealed side, to confuse opponent and deepen suprise element.

Yeah, there are also problems with the colours being off on some punchboards too, so as nice as it would have been to have all ambush sides consistent there will always be this problem. Even printing new ones from a pdf would have a colour and texture difference.

However, I don't think it makes too much of a difference as the ambush side is more about the defensive bonus than bluffing during gameplay.

Millers rangers - different ambush side Posted on [24/06/2014] à 18:06

It's a known problem 😉 thank you

En recherche de stage maquettiste

Pages: 1