Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
[Collected] Dug outs
Dug outs Posted on [15/07/2014] à 19:51

I was looking to play the House on the hill scenario and spotted the dugouts in the setup. After digging out the counters I ended up with several dugouts with an opportunity fire ability and a +2 defense bonus.

Other dugouts had 3 icons on them, the opportunity fire ability, the +2 defense bonus and an icon indicating impassible for light vehicles. I'm assuming the dugouts with the 3 icons are correct and the others are missing 1 icon.

Dug outs Posted on [17/07/2014] à 11:50

Yes

En recherche de stage maquettiste

Dug outs Posted on [17/07/2014] à 15:04

Although they also work played as printed. Just assume the Jeep driver hits one of those convenient and suspiciously ramp-like piles of stuff and soars over the dugout in exciting slow-motion.

All we need now is a token for two guys carrying a pane of glass and a pile of cardboard boxes / market cart. Oh and chickens, there's always chickens in there somewhere.

Dug outs Posted on [22/07/2014] à 09:21

I can ask to add it in the village people set from Shadows over Normandie KickStarter 😉 we have already sheeps (in these punchboards), cows with extra terrain set punchboard, why not chicken 😀

En recherche de stage maquettiste

Dug outs Posted on [01/08/2014] à 18:37

Quote from Archonsod on [17/07/2014] à 15:04

Although they also work played as printed. Just assume the Jeep driver hits one of those convenient and suspiciously ramp-like piles of stuff and soars over the dugout in exciting slow-motion.

All we need now is a token for two guys carrying a pane of glass and a pile of cardboard boxes / market cart. Oh and chickens, there's always chickens in there somewhere.

This really makes me laugh every time I read it. Thank you very much for that.

Although I would find the two guys installing a pane of glass a bit jarring in the middle of a war zone, the rest of it would work very well 🙂

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Dug outs Posted on [01/08/2014] à 18:54

Quote from Nostradunwhich on [01/08/2014] à 18:37

Quote from Archonsod on [17/07/2014] à 15:04

This really makes me laugh every time I read it. Thank you very much for that.

Although I would find the two guys installing a pane of glass a bit jarring in the middle of a war zone, the rest of it would work very well 🙂

Oh, I don't know……."Renee, where is ze new glass for the cafe window?"

"Those dozzy Americans have just crashed through it dear" "Never mind zerve Herr Gruber his wine in his Little Tank, and Renee put that zerving girl down!" 😉

Remember, We Have The Right To Arm Bears!

Pages: 1