Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
What ever happened to fixed special abilities PDF and rules 1.1b?
What ever happened to fixed special abilities PDF and rules 1.1b? Posted on [25/07/2014] à 04:27

There's errors in the Special Abilities that were never fixed and was wondering if there's a time table to get them fixed. I've been holding off printing it but if there's no plans to fix them soon I'll just bite the bullet and print/laminate and then re-print later if they do get fixed.

I also vaguely remember there was going to be a rules v1.1b to address a few issues so have also been holding off printing.

Any news on either of these issues?

What ever happened to fixed special abilities PDF and rules 1.1b? Posted on [26/07/2014] à 17:54

I think you see that we launched a KS, have had some dispatching issues. So we had works. So, we delayed some tasks and prioritized others.

Actually, Clem has finished to verify 1.2 english version of the core rules I modify and we gave it to translator to verify english.

I need to add modifications to french version.

Clem will verify the scenario booklet I modified. After modifications, the booklet will go to the translator and I modify it for french version.

Between and after, I make the necessary modifications to the special abilities pdf 😉

I have some works again. And I don't forget forums, dispatching, events, etc.

En recherche de stage maquettiste

Pages: 1