Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
GE-Reinforce: Leon?
Leon? Posted on [29/08/2014] à 23:29

so I have this one char his name is Leon hes evidently German and I have no clue how to field him. did I lose a piece or does he just not have one? I checked my tiles as well but nothing…

Leon? Posted on [30/08/2014] à 00:06

Leon is not German, he is actually French, and one of those infamous (in France) known as "collaborators" : they worked actively with Germans during the occupation of France.

It's kinda hard to explain this (because English isn't my native language), but collaborators look like traitors for French (it's a really delicate subject in the French history).

And, speaking of the game itself. He's not a trooper, he's played like a moving objective ("Catch Leon the Traitor!" for example).

“Parfois, pour être le meilleur, suffit juste que l’aut’ soit moins bon.”

Leon? Posted on [30/08/2014] à 00:13

I thought that was weird him being German, and it would seem I totally missed that mission in the book thank you. your explanation was good I understand collaborates.

Leon? Posted on [11/09/2014] à 15:07

There is no scenario with him actually, but, as VVcOOI said, it's a moving objective.

En recherche de stage maquettiste

Leon? Posted on [08/10/2014] à 16:53

So Leon is similar to the Pilot or Rex. They are useful for scenarios 🙂

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

GE-Reinforce: Leon? Posted on [07/01/2016] à 18:23

I am doing necromancy on this thread for a couple of reasons.

#1: It is so nice to have a question, search the forum, find it has been asked before, and have great answers given. 😀

#2: I really like these kinds of fun elements that DPG has added into the various packs. Gives us more options for additional play.

Quote from VVcOOl on [30/08/2014] à 00:06

Leon is not German, he is actually French, and one of those infamous (in France) known as "collaborators" : they worked actively with Germans during the occupation of France.

While I agree, this is one possible use for Leon, I would not restrict him to just being a collaborator. He does not have a German Unit color bar. Rather just a German Objective. So he could be a FFI leader the Germans have to try and capture, he could be an escaped POW the Germans are hunting, he could be a German who is trying to defect, he could be a scientist who has the formula for Zombification, ……

I think with some creative thinking he could be lots of things the German player may be asked to locate and capture. Thus why I like this kind of "moving objective" being included. 😎

Now think of how useful Leon would have been with a Generic Objective symbol rather than a German one. 😆

Member of the “Cult of the Inexisting New” – Thanks bartdevuyst

Pages: 1