Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
[Unofficial][Aid] Online army builder
[Unofficial][Aid] Online army builder Posted on [30/05/2018] à 22:08

I think there would be no confusion if you changed the Filters text from "X selected items" to "X selected filters".

Hey Branga, I'm helping put together a Tabletop Simulator mod for Heroes of Normandie (and eventually SoN and HoBR too). We've been given permission to create the mod. Scanning and cropping each HoN unit is tedious work. Would you mind sharing the images you have on your Army Manager website?

[Unofficial][Aid] Online army builder Posted on [01/06/2018] à 09:49

Quote from Quickle on [30/05/2018] à 22:08

Hey Branga, I'm helping put together a Tabletop Simulator mod for Heroes of Normandie

Again, please use forum mail and not posting here.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

[Unofficial][Aid] Online army builder Posted on [01/11/2018] à 04:02

Hi Branga. Great work with the army builder!

I was wondering if there are any plans to include Heroes of BlackReach in the builder too.

I would be most appreciative 😀

Please let us know.

In the grim darkness of the grimdark future, there is only grim darkness, dark grimness, and STALEMATE

[Unofficial][Aid] Online army builder Posted on [01/11/2018] à 10:13

Hi Mad Scientist.

Yes it is planned. For now, I work on a new version for the builder, to make it easier to use with all these contents. Then, I'll add Black Reach elements.

Heroes system army manager : http://www.boardgametools.fr/hon

[Unofficial][Aid] Online army builder Posted on [01/11/2018] à 17:16

Quote from Branga on [01/11/2018] à 10:13

Yes it is planned. For now, I work on a new version for the builder, to make it easier to use with all these contents. Then, I'll add Black Reach elements.

That is GREAT news!

Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

[Unofficial][Aid] Online army builder Posted on [01/11/2018] à 23:09

Hi Mad Scientist.

Fantastic! I look forward to using it 😀

In the grim darkness of the grimdark future, there is only grim darkness, dark grimness, and STALEMATE

[Unofficial][Aid] Online army builder Posted on [29/09/2019] à 17:04

@Branga

I must say that the tool you've built is excellent and is crucial for supporting the friendly tournament meetups. Thank you.

Will you be updating the army building with some of the newer content that was released for HoN? Will Heroes of Stalingrad join the system?

Happy HoN player in Toronto.

[Unofficial][Aid] Online army builder Posted on [03/10/2019] à 11:01

Hi Mad Scientist.

Even if the actual army builder too is excellent it has also some issues that I noticed by using it alot…

First of all – it lacks some units / items / products of HofNormandie already released and the last releases too… Such as 2eme DB platoo for the French Partisans/Army.

Second – It lacks the chance to use multiple copies of the same platoon or items or similar such as – in example – the chance to setup an army with 2 or more copies of the same, let's say, "Partisans' Platoon" recruiting tile or 2 or more copies of the "minen" tile or 2 or more copies of an X "Panzergrenadier Regiment" tile and such (I've bought some items in coupled copies and then I'd like to see the chance to setup multiple copies of the same type of thing in order to create my army).

Third – there are items/tokens reported correctly in the "list" of items & tokens of certain products but the same items / tokens are not selectable correctly once you have to manually add them to the army you are creating… And that occurs 2 or 3 times with particular type of units / products of the range actually and already appearing inside the army builder toolkit… To find this issue simply go inside the branch of the toolkit into which you can spot and find ALL the tokens (also depicting Heroes of Black Reach ones inside the Hof Normandie range and I don't know why…) and ALMOST all the units / platoons till now released… And manage them a little bit… After some "practice" you will understand and find the issue I am referring to here.

I'd like to be more precise but I am not an English native speaking dude so… Forgive me !!! But I hope you will find the issue in the toolkit and "repair it" so we can use those items correctly and select them more than once only if we want to do so.

By the way. I know that to keep working and up-to-date this toolkit is almost an hell of work to do… And for that I am immensely thankful, and wish you the best… But after the "thanks" giving I also would like to see an army builder tool "renewed and corrected"…

And I'd like that simply because I use / used it alot in the last year or two… So… I hope you understand my point of view.

Thanks alot again for your job with the toolkit and army builder "app" and keep it clean from "bugs" and up-to-date it as soon as you can.

Bye…

[Unofficial][Aid] Online army builder Posted on [03/10/2019] à 12:00

I think we should ask a different question. As a community, how can we help to keep this project alive and up to date?

Happy HoN player in Toronto.

[Unofficial][Aid] Online army builder Posted on [04/10/2019] à 05:34

Quote from Ivan Boscaro on [03/10/2019] à 11:01

Second – It lacks the chance to use multiple copies of the same platoon or items or similar such as – in example – the chance to setup an army with 2 or more copies of the same, let's say, "Partisans' Platoon" recruiting tile or 2 or more copies of the "minen" tile or 2 or more copies of an X "Panzergrenadier Regiment" tile and such (I've bought some items in coupled copies and then I'd like to see the chance to setup multiple copies of the same type of thing in order to create my army).

Repeat copies of a unit really break the system, given the system relies on unit colors and such. It would be a "nice to have" for the few folks that need it, but I would not put it near the top of a priority list. But then again, it is not my call.

I would like to add my thanks to Branga for putting this together in the first place, it has been a great value.

[Unofficial][Aid] Online army builder Posted on [08/10/2019] à 11:34

This is for sure, the best tool we have for planning games. Please keep this up to date and you have all our thanks

I would like the multiple use of tiles option as I have at least two sets of everything just about and the colour coding is not a problem if you mark the second set with a black marker to add to the coding band. we rarely use them but the plug ins which are general army such as a halftrack are often used.

[Unofficial][Aid] Online army builder Posted on [08/10/2019] à 20:52

I still maintain that the doubled-units is a bit "outside the system" and are a "nice to have".

If Branga only has a limited amount of time to work on the code I would prefer it go to keeping the builder up to date before it goes to adding functionality that not many people will use.

[Unofficial][Aid] Online army builder Posted on [09/10/2019] à 12:03

Citation de Nostradunwhich Le [08/10/2019] à 20:52

I still maintain that the doubled-units is a bit "outside the system" and are a "nice to have".

If Branga only has a limited amount of time to work on the code I would prefer it go to keeping the builder up to date before it goes to adding functionality that not many people will use.

I totally agree with Nostradunwhich.

http://les-chauds-six-hon.e-monsite.com/

[Unofficial][Aid] Online army builder Posted on [09/10/2019] à 22:55

True..better if possible to add some of the extra units that have been produced. 😉

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6