Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1 2 3
[V1.2][Unofficial] HoN Manual Rewrite: Questions and Feedback
[Unofficial] Manual Rewrite: Questions and Feedback Posted on [16/11/2014] à 21:48

Base rules posted 17 Jan 2015:

http://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/110560/unofficial-manual-rewrite

Progress Report, 21 Dec 2014:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uvm3mwullgf4di6/HoN_Unofficial_Manual_beta03.pdf?dl=0

Crossposted to BGG:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1270731/unofficial-manual-rewrite-questions-answer-and-fee

The story thus far:

* Thought about changing careers.

* Took a technical writing class.

* Needed something to practice on.

* Asked people about boardgame manuals that needed a rewrite.

* Rewrote a few manuals.

* Asked suggestions for the next rewrite. A BGGer nominated HoN.

* Workin' on it.

You can click the Dropbox link above for my first draft. I have a small list of questions and clarifications. I'll probably be out of town for a few days for work this week, but I hope to get started on the graphic layout pretty soon.

Feedback is great! Nitpicky feedback is even better! Don't worry too much about typos, though, since I'll proofread the whole thing at least one more time.

[Unofficial] Manual Rewrite: Questions and Feedback Posted on [16/11/2014] à 21:50

Open Questions, updated Nov 23 2014.

1.5 Infantry can pass through an alley between buildings (two half-squares combine between the buildings). Can the infantry stop in an alley, or only pass through?

1.8 Can heavy vehicles stop on a wreck or only pass through?

2.4 Does the term "Blocked LoS" only apply to obstacles, or does it also apply to views blocked by other units? (Semantics question, may matter when a special ability doesn't function with Blocked LoS.)

5.5x Can a unit inside a building fire a Howitzer attack out of the building?

5.5.1x Can a unit inside a building fire an Indirect Fire attack out of the building if the unit has Clear LoS to the target?

5.5.2x Can Gun units (infantry that occupy a little more than one square) be inside a building?

6.2 Can vehicles take control of primary objectives or secondary objectives?

6.3.1 A rule in the rulebook says that a team immediately loses if it has no units or order stars. The scenario The Road to Death says that the American player wins by moving heavy vehicles off of the map before the battle ends on Turn 7. If the Americans destroy all of the German units, but the Americans don't move any heavy vehicles off of the map, who wins?

7.2 When I take control of a bonus tactics, do I immediately reveal it to the opponent? Can I hide the tactics until I use it?

9.5 Can a Personal Order unit receive a bluff token?

9.6 Can I use two Artillery Spotter unit on a single dispersion roll, reducing the dispersion distance to zero?

9.6.1 Can an Artillery Spotter reduce the dispersion of a Smoke bomb?

9.11 Transport and Fire on the Move: If a heavy weapon has Fire on the Move, and is transported in another vehicle, can it fire anytime when the Transport moves? Does the heavy weapon need an order token to fire on the Transport's move? Or does the heavy weapon only fire on its own order number (and it needs Fire on the Move to do that)?

10.4.1 The Recon Team has Scout 3 and Ambush. So I could:

* Deploy the unit 3 squares away from the deployment zone, with the visible side up.

* Deploy the unit inside the deployment zone, with the concealed side up.

Could I deploy the unit outside of the deployment zone, with the CONCEALED side up? Would I have to reveal the unit to the opponent first?

11.8 A Machine Gunner unit attacks a group of infantry. Could it use Ammo tokens and Ammo Belt tokens together on the same attack?

11.10 Can APC Shells tokens be used for any of a heavy vehicle's weapons? Or only the primary weapon?

11.11 Demolition Charge: I don't have these tokens in the base set. How much Destruction damage to these tokens deal? Can vehicles place these tokens?

11.12 Goliath: What's on the reverse side of these tokens?

11.12.1 When a Goliath explodes, does it roll an attack against a target, or does it automatically hit?

11.12.2 Can a Goliath explode during the Supply Phase?

11.12.3 Can a Goliath move through an enemy vehicle without exploding?

11.12.4 Does the Goliath deal Destruction damage?

14.2 "Immutable Rule of Special Abilities: You can't turn over a unit more than once per movement!" Could I flip the unit and move it, then play the Speed Setup card later in the turn? (Semantics question, should probably say it can't turn over more than once per turn.)

15.1 "Allied players can show their Action cards to each other. They can exchange Action cards only during the Supply Phase." Does this mean that one player in the alliance can give their cards to another player? Or if one player discards during the Supply Phase, another player in the alliance could pick up those cards?

15.2 In a 2v1 battle, all three players try to play an action card at the same time. The 2-player alliance has initiative (Initiative Marker showing their side). Is the order of action:

* 1st ally on 2-player side -> 2nd ally on 2-player side -> Solo player?

* 1st ally on 2-player side -> Solo player -> 2nd ally on 2-player side?

21.1 If a heavy vehicle has a firing arc, does the arc apply to both of the vehicle's weapons? (Mezike believes it only applies to the primary weapon.)

21.8 Sharpshooter increases the range of units with Limited Range. Does this increase the range of Grenades, Rifle Grenades, or Panzerfaust?

21.10 Action card questions:

21.10.1 Go! Go! Go! When do you play this card? On the officer's activation? On any allied activation? On an opponent's activation?

21.10.2 Precision: Play to reduce dispersion distance. Can this stack with an Artillery Spotter to reduce dispersion distance to zero?

21.10.3 Dynamic: Are there any restrictions to when you can play a card that says to "play during the activation phase?" Could you play these during an enemy's activation?

21.10.4 Geballte Ladung: Does this card use the same rules as Grenades? (Ignores obstacles, can throw into buildings and defensive positions, etc.?) Could I play Return to Sender on this?

21.10.5 Surprise: Can I assault through a window with this card? If the assault fails, could the attacker retreat back through the window?

21.12 A Tricky token (concealed token that isn't actually a unit) comes into LoS of a concealed enemy unit. Does the Tricky token spot the concealed enemy?

21.13 The Infiltration Kickstarter trait only fits on the Miller's Rangers tile. Can this trait's Concealed tokens be used by any unit in the army, or only by units on that recruitment tile? Does the trait's Scout 6 ability apply to the entire army?

30.1 I am playing a 400 pt. Custom Scenario. This scenario has a US primary objective and a German primary objective. On Turn 4, the Americans move a unit adjacent to the US primary objective and take control, but they do not have enough victory points to win the battle, so the battle continues.

30.1.1 On Turn 5, there are no units adjacent to the US primary objective. Do the Americans lose control of it?

30.1.2 On Turn 6, the Americans retake control of the primary objective. On Turn 7, there is a German unit and an American unit adjacent to the US primary objective. Do the Americans lose control?

30.2 Some Artillery cards say, "An artillery positioned off the map fires on one of your opponent's vehicles." Does this count as a shot? Does this count as firing? Can I modify this attack with appropriate equipment tokens or action cards?

30.3 Can an infantry ever move into an enemy Transport?

30.4 The action card It Bounced Right Off It protects a vehicle hit by a "shot." Could I use this card when the vehicle is hit by…

30.4.1 …Indirect Fire or Howitzer?

30.4.2 …a Grenade, Rifle Grenade, or Panzerfaust?

30.4.3 …Flamethrowers?

30.4.4 …an Artillery card or Airstrike card attack?

30.4.5 …assaults?

30.5 The Triggerhappy trait allows you to place a Suppressed marker when a unit "fires" on a target. Can I place the marker before using…

30.5.1 …Indirect Fire or Howitzer?

30.5.2 …a Grenade, Rifle Grenade, or Panzerfaust?

30.5.3 …Flamethrowers?

30.5.4 …an Artillery card or Airstrike card attack?

30.5.5 …assaults?

[Unofficial] Manual Rewrite: Questions and Feedback Posted on [17/11/2014] à 18:09

I do mean to reply to this, but just have not had the time. Just wanted to let you know your post was not completely ignored 😉

[Edit to add: I do want to quickly bring up one point: The issue of adding icon definitions to the rules is a "darned if you do, darned if you don't" situation.

Some (including me) like it because it puts all the references in one place.

However, you get people asking "am I missing pieces" if someone buys the core box, reads the rules and then goes through the pieces of their new game and cannot find the icon anywhere. DPG does include a list of what you get in the box in the front of the rules, but that does not stop the questions.

Maybe some sort of notation that "this is mentioned here, but the icon is in an expansion" would help? Probably not completely :)]

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

[Unofficial] Manual Rewrite: Questions and Feedback Posted on [17/11/2014] à 21:06

17.1: A Supressed marker modified movement under most circumstances.

It does not apply for the 'Driven Back' card, although that has an explicit exclusion so likely does not need to be covered in the rules.

It also does not apply to an infantry unit suppressed as part of an Opportunity fire attack aimed at said infantry unit. The infantry gets to complete its move with its full movement value. That is covered under the Suppressed rules.

It also does not affect Destruction or Heavy Vehicle damage rolls:

http://www.devil-pig-games.com/en/forum/?action=viewtopic&t=2014.#postid-14823

Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

[Unofficial] Manual Rewrite: Questions and Feedback Posted on [17/11/2014] à 21:07

Mezike did a good job of covering a lot of questions on the cross post over at BGG

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/17492819#17492819

[Unofficial] Manual Rewrite: Questions and Feedback Posted on [18/11/2014] à 00:27

Still doing my bit, just a little quieter than before 🙂

[Unofficial] Manual Rewrite: Questions and Feedback Posted on [19/11/2014] à 04:06

And you are good people for doing so~

I just got back from a long drive, so I'm probably not going to be awake enough to look through all of this immediately. I'll probably get to it before the weekend or so.

[Unofficial] Manual Rewrite: Questions and Feedback Posted on [23/11/2014] à 05:39

I've updated the first reply (and the BGG thread) with new questions and follow-ups. There are several questions that Mezike couldn't answer, so hopefully Axel could stop by and pass along requests for a precision~

[Unofficial] Manual Rewrite: Questions and Feedback Posted on [23/11/2014] à 10:02

Brilliant!

[Unofficial] Manual Rewrite: Questions and Feedback Posted on [23/11/2014] à 23:21

Mezike is still answering questions in the BGG thread, and I sent Axel a message with a list of my other Precision requests. I'll be back to look again in a few days.

[Unofficial] Manual Rewrite: Questions and Feedback Posted on [25/11/2014] à 11:27

Amazing work

One suggestion – use a lot of pictures please.

[Unofficial] Manual Rewrite: Questions and Feedback Posted on [27/11/2014] à 21:35

I spent the last few days proofreading and separating expansion elements. Uploading the latest draft now. Axel sent me a message saying that he's reading my notes~

[Unofficial] Manual Rewrite: Questions and Feedback Posted on [03/12/2014] à 10:51

So, I reply to all questions ask by Dreamshade in his email.

I will try to answer to all the other questions in order to make an official answer!

1.5 Infantry can pass through an alley between buildings (two half-squares combine between the buildings). Can the infantry stop in an alley, or only pass through?

An infantry unit can move, stop, assault in an alley.

1.8 Can heavy vehicles stop on a wreck or only pass through?

Yes, heavy vehicles can stop on a wreckof a light vehicle (See p.11, Structure)

2.4 Does the term "Blocked LoS" only apply to obstacles, or does it also apply to views blocked by other units? (Semantics question, may matter when a special ability doesn't function with Blocked LoS.)

It also applies to views blocked by anything (obstacles with "X", units except if it there is an infantry and a vehicle in the battle, buildings, …)

5.5x Can a unit inside a building fire a Howitzer attack out of the building?

Yes

5.5.1x Can a unit inside a building fire an Indirect Fire attack out of the building if the unit has Clear LoS to the target?

No

5.5.2x Can Gun units (infantry that occupy a little more than one square) be inside a building?

Yes

6.2 Can vehicles take control of primary objectives or secondary objectives?

Yes, except if the scenario says no.

6.3.1 A rule in the rulebook says that a team immediately loses if it has no units or order stars. The scenario The Road to Death says that the American player wins by moving heavy vehicles off of the map before the battle ends on Turn 7. If the Americans destroy all of the German units, but the Americans don't move any heavy vehicles off of the map, who wins?

The american player has all the remaining turns to exit a vehicle, otherwise, it's a draw.

7.2 When I take control of a bonus tactics, do I immediately reveal it to the opponent? Can I hide the tactics until I use it?

You can keep it face-down

9.5 Can a Personal Order unit receive a bluff token?

No, we must precise it in the next version of the rules, it must be a numbered order token

9.6 Can I use two Artillery Spotter unit on a single dispersion roll, reducing the dispersion distance to zero?

Yes

9.6.1 Can an Artillery Spotter reduce the dispersion of a Smoke bomb?

Yes again 😉

9.11 Transport and Fire on the Move: If a heavy weapon has Fire on the Move, and is transported in another vehicle, can it fire anytime when the Transport moves? Does the heavy weapon need an order token to fire on the Transport's move? Or does the heavy weapon only fire on its own order number (and it needs Fire on the Move to do that)?

The heavy weapon must wait its own order number and needs Fire on the Move to do that.

10.4.1 The Recon Team has Scout 3 and Ambush. So I could:

* Deploy the unit 3 squares away from the deployment zone, with the visible side up.

* Deploy the unit inside the deployment zone, with the concealed side up.

Could I deploy the unit outside of the deployment zone, with the CONCEALED side up? Would I have to reveal the unit to the opponent first?

It's 2 separate abilities, so you CAN deploy at 3 spaces away, AND you can deploy on the ambushed side ^^ If your opponent deploys its troops and one of them can spot your unit, your unit is spotted ^^

11.8 A Machine Gunner unit attacks a group of infantry. Could it use Ammo tokens and Ammo Belt tokens together on the same attack?

You can use Ammo and Ammo Belt to add bonuses in the same action.

11.10 Can APC Shells tokens be used for any of a heavy vehicle's weapons? Or only the primary weapon?

APC shell => Grey attack bonus, sonly for heavy vehicle's weapons with a grey attack bonus different than "X"

11.11 Demolition Charge: I don't have these tokens in the base set. How much Destruction damage to these tokens deal? Can vehicles place these tokens?

Destruction value of 4. Vehicles cannot place this token.

11.12 Goliath: What's on the reverse side of these tokens?

Destruction value of 2, attack bonuses ( +3 inf, +2 LVehicle, +1 Hvehicle)

11.12.1 When a Goliath explodes, does it roll an attack against a target, or does it automatically hit?

You roll an attack

11.12.2 Can a Goliath explode during the Supply Phase?

No, because you must follow the Immutable Rule of the Supply phase

11.12.3 Can a Goliath move through an enemy vehicle without exploding?

Yes

11.12.4 Does the Goliath deal Destruction damage?

Yes

14.2 "Immutable Rule of Special Abilities: You can't turn over a unit more than once per movement!" Could I flip the unit and move it, then play the Speed Setup card later in the turn? (Semantics question, should probably say it can't turn over more than once per turn.)

Yes, an unit can only flip once per turn, but it's the immutable rule of Special abilities, so the rule is only for Special abilities ^^So, cards can modify this rule

15.1 "Allied players can show their Action cards to each other. They can exchange Action cards only during the Supply Phase." Does this mean that one player in the alliance can give their cards to another player? Or if one player discards during the Supply Phase, another player in the alliance could pick up those cards?

The one player in the alliance can give their cards to another player in the same alliance

15.2 In a 2v1 battle, all three players try to play an action card at the same time. The 2-player alliance has initiative (Initiative Marker showing their side). Is the order of action:

* 1st ally on 2-player side -> 2nd ally on 2-player side -> Solo player?

* 1st ally on 2-player side -> Solo player -> 2nd ally on 2-player side?

1st ally on 2-player side -> Solo player -> 2nd ally on 2-player side

21.1 If a heavy vehicle has a firing arc, does the arc apply to both of the vehicle's weapons? (Mezike believes it only applies to the primary weapon.)

If nothing says the contrary, to both of the vehicle's weapons. For example, in the next Gazette (issue #2), you will find the Crocodile (an Hobart's funny), and the arc of fire is only for the flamethrower (special ability) and it is specified in the rules.

21.8 Sharpshooter increases the range of units with Limited Range. Does this increase the range of Grenades, Rifle Grenades, or Panzerfaust?

No, Sharpshooters character trait increases the range of the Limited Range special ability marked on the unit counter (as for Panzerschreck), not on an equipment (as for grenade).

21.10.1 Go! Go! Go! When do you play this card? On the officer's activation? On any allied activation? On an opponent's activation?

After thinking, only during the activation of a unit belonging to the player who plays this Action card. But this unit doesn't need to be one of the target of this Action card.

21.10.2 Precision: Play to reduce dispersion distance. Can this stack with an Artillery Spotter to reduce dispersion distance to zero?

Yes!

21.10.3 Dynamic: Are there any restrictions to when you can play a card that says to "play during the activation phase?" Could you play these during an enemy's activation?

You can play it during an enemy's activation, as a counter!

21.10.4 Geballte Ladung: Does this card use the same rules as Grenades? (Ignores obstacles, can throw into buildings and defensive positions, etc.?) Could I play Return to Sender on this?

The same mechanics as a grenade (the red triangle is missing on the card).

21.10.5 Surprise: Can I assault through a window with this card? If the assault fails, could the attacker retreat back through the window?

Yes, you can assault a unit through a windows with this card, but you can't retreat except if you use another Surprise Action card.

21.12 A Tricky token (concealed token that isn't actually a unit) comes into LoS of a concealed enemy unit. Does the Tricky token spot the concealed enemy?

No, each time 2 concealed units may spot each other, you must follow these rules :

– Tricky counters or assimilates (counters without units, or without associated unit) are spotted first,

– order of play : 1st ally (active -> 1st opponent -> 2nd ally -> 2nd opponent, etc.

Precision : if at any time there is only one side (ally or opponent) with units, the others tricky counters or assimilates

21.13 The Infiltration Kickstarter trait only fits on the Miller's Rangers tile. Can this trait's Concealed tokens be used by any unit in the army, or only by units on that recruitment tile? Does the trait's Scout 6 ability apply to the entire army?

Only units belonging to this recruitment tile.

30.1 I am playing a 400 pt. Custom Scenario. This scenario has a US primary objective and a German primary objective. On Turn 4, the Americans move a unit adjacent to the US primary objective and take control, but they do not have enough victory points to win the battle, so the battle continues.

30.1.1 On Turn 5, there are no units adjacent to the US primary objective. Do the Americans lose control of it?

Yes, there is no american unit.

30.1.2 On Turn 6, the Americans retake control of the primary objective. On Turn 7, there is a German unit and an American unit adjacent to the US primary objective. Do the Americans lose control?

Yes, there isn't only american unit, an opponent unit is present.

30.2 Some Artillery cards say, "An artillery positioned off the map fires on one of your opponent's vehicles." Does this count as a shot? Does this count as firing? Can I modify this attack with appropriate equipment tokens or action cards?

Yes, it counts as a shot, it's firing, and yes, you can modify it with equipments (as Ammo when you use some air support Action card if you target an infantry unit).

30.3 Can an infantry ever move into an enemy Transport?

No! It's considering as an assault! See p.7 "An infantry unit cannot pass through vehicles and enemy infantry"

30.4 The action card It Bounced Right Off It protects a vehicle hit by a "shot." Could I use this card when the vehicle is hit by…

30.4.1 …Indirect Fire or Howitzer?

30.4.2 …a Grenade, Rifle Grenade, or Panzerfaust?

30.4.3 …Flamethrowers?

30.4.4 …an Artillery card or Airstrike card attack?

Yes, but this Action card prevent only damage! The Suppressed marker of Flamethrower is not canceled, as any other effects different of the damage itself.

30.4.5 …assaults?

No

30.5 The Triggerhappy trait allows you to place a Suppressed marker when a unit "fires" on a target. Can I place the marker before using…

30.5.1 …Indirect Fire or Howitzer?

30.5.2 …a Grenade, Rifle Grenade, or Panzerfaust?

30.5.3 …Flamethrowers?

30.5.4 …an Artillery card or Airstrike card attack?

Yes, the marker can be placed before or after the shot.

30.5.5 …assaults?

No

En recherche de stage maquettiste

[Unofficial] Manual Rewrite: Questions and Feedback Posted on [03/12/2014] à 10:54

I want to thank dreamshade for all his questions because that will help us to make the 1.3 version of the rules book, they permit us to see which points need to be clarified!

[Unofficial] Manual Rewrite: Questions and Feedback Posted on [05/12/2014] à 04:27

Yay~~~

I've been working a lot this week. I'll be sure to look through all of this before the weekend.

[Unofficial] Manual Rewrite: Questions and Feedback Posted on [08/12/2014] à 10:03

@ Dreamshade :

If you can send me the others questions at axel@devil-pig-games.com , it should be a good help ^^

[Unofficial] Manual Rewrite: Questions and Feedback Posted on [15/12/2014] à 08:43

This is great – just brings to light different tactics or scenarios that I haven't though of or employed yet. Thanks for your effort!

[Unofficial] Manual Rewrite: Questions and Feedback Posted on [19/12/2014] à 15:30

It's a great effort, I just don't know if we need a fifty page manual (without pictures yet!) to play a board game this simple and straightforward. I think that this highlights how difficult it is to clearly express rules concepts in a format short enough to keep a game attractive. Writing rulebooks must be a much harder task than people are often given credit for!

[Unofficial] Manual Rewrite: Questions and Feedback Posted on [19/12/2014] à 16:15

It is a daunting rulebook compared to the original. I think it is a worthwhile project to get answers to come cases that were not covered since it provides answers to issues that someone will run into at some point.

Most casual games can get by with an agreement among participants, but for tournament play the clarifications are standardized and it would certainly be of value in such a situation.

Call it the "Advanced" rules, if you will 🙂

[Unofficial] Manual Rewrite: Questions and Feedback Posted on [22/12/2014] à 04:40

Quote from Mezike on [19/12/2014] à 15:30

It's a great effort, I just don't know if we need a fifty page manual (without pictures yet!) to play a board game this simple and straightforward.

Nah, the finished product will be 20 pages, same as the original manual. That includes cutting out a lot of the expansion-pack rules, but adding a bit more images and formatting and all of the rules clarifications that showed up in the FAQ.

Work has been hitting me really hard lately—truck driver hours are fun. And I hit a snag trying to decide how to archive and sort through all of the images in the manual after running the original PDF through an image extraction program. I'm hoping to at least get the base rules done by the end of the month, but I kinda need more free time in my life.

This is where I'm at right now, about halfway through. Still need to go back and clean up a couple things. Trying to reassemble the combat example images.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uvm3mwullgf4di6/HoN_Unofficial_Manual_beta03.pdf?dl=0

I also still have a couple of other questions. I think I sent them to Axel's email earlier.

————–

40.1 Page 5 of the v1.2b manual says, "If you reach the scenario’s victory condition, or a player no longer has any order tokens to place on units, the game ends at the end of the current round. (It goes without saying that if a player no longer has any units or orders, he has lost the game!)"

I asked Axel, "6.3.1 A rule in the rulebook says that a team immediately loses if it has no units or order stars. The scenario The Road to Death says that the American player wins by moving heavy vehicles off of the map before the battle ends on Turn 7. If the Americans destroy all of the German units, but the Americans don't move any heavy vehicles off of the map, who wins?"

Axel replied, "The american player has all the remaining turns to exit a vehicle, otherwise, it's a draw."

The way that I read this (which I think is a good way to look at the scenarios), losing all of your units or order tokens means that you CANNOT WIN the battle, not necessarily that you LOSE the battle.

Here is how I currently plan to word this:

Disarray

A team falls into disarray when it cannot give orders during the Activation Phase.

A team cannot give orders if it has no order tokens (or special order tokens), or if it has no surviving units. An autonomous unit can receive an order without an order token.

A team in disarray cannot win the battle. However, the battle may still end in a draw if the opponent does not meet its objectives.

Disarray Example

In The Road to Death (Scenario Book p.XXX), the Americans must move a heavy vehicle off the map before the end of Turn 7. If the Americans stop to fight on the way, they may destroy all of the German officers and send the Germans into disarray. But the Americans must still get a tank to the front lines before the end of Turn 7, or the battle ends in a draw!

40.2 The manual says that the team cannot win the battle if it has no order tokens. What if the team has an autonomous unit that can act without order tokens?

41.1 Page 7 of the v1.2b manual says, "During its move, a vehicle can rotate 45°. Vehicles can also rotate while stationary. It costs 1 movement point for each 45°."

Does this apply to one-square light vehicles, specifically the Willys .50 Cal and the Zundapp? Do these vehicles have to move in the direction that they point, or can I move these vehicles in any of the 8 directions?

42.1 How is a High Command recruitment tile different from a Field Command recruitment tile? Do both tiles share equipment tokens with units from other tiles?

42.2 Can a team have more than one Field Command tile? Can a team have more than one High Command tile?

Pages: 1 2 3