Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1 2 3
[V1.2][Unofficial] HoN Manual Rewrite: Questions and Feedback
[Unofficial] Manual Rewrite: Questions and Feedback Posted on [28/02/2015] à 03:23

Dreamshade,

I used the DropBox because I don't have a BGG account. I wanted to thank you for this document. As a new player and someone who wants to introduce HoN to my local group, this latest edition answers a lot of little questions that were very confusing in the official rules.

Again, many thanks. 🙂

[Unofficial] Manual Rewrite: Questions and Feedback Posted on [26/05/2015] à 16:54

This manual is great! It helps enormously. Maybe Devil Pig can offer this fella some work sometime.

[Unofficial] HoN Manual Rewrite: Questions and Feedback Posted on [12/03/2016] à 01:10

Quote from PuppyQC on [11/03/2016] à 20:13

I'm reviving this old post.

I'm new to HoN and I'll be using the unofficial HoN manual because the official one is outdated.

I am sorry, I am unsure I follow. Are you saying the Unofficial one from Jan 2015 is more up to date that the v1.2b in the upload section?

Member of the “Cult of the Inexisting New” – Thanks bartdevuyst

[Unofficial] HoN Manual Rewrite: Questions and Feedback Posted on [13/03/2016] à 10:50

I think we will use some of your ideas to upgrade the Compendium 😉

En recherche de stage maquettiste

[Unofficial] HoN Manual Rewrite: Questions and Feedback Posted on [17/03/2016] à 14:57

Will get reading right away.

Pages: 1 2 3