Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
[Official] Game Help documents
[Official] Game Help documents Posted on [20/05/2015] à 20:41

DPG has been adding some wonderful support pdfs lately, part of a "Game Help" set. These documents cover specific rules, and apparently can sometimes include print & play tokens for some tokens of general use.

Game Help: Mines – These are the mine rules from Gazette #1, for those that do not have the magazine but want to use the mines in their games. Also useful for some other Gazette scenarios that also include mines. This file includes print and play mine tokens for use in such scenarios.

Game Help: Blast Templates – This is a visual reference guide to help clarify which blast template is used by which game pieces. Very helpful for those that are colorblind, but also a handy reference for red vs. orange, as those colors can shift a bit when printed depending on factors such as humidity.

Game Help: Battlegrounds Terrain – This is a reference to the new terrain types introduced in the Battlegounds #1 set. Also includes print and play crop fields terrain overlays for use in your games.

I will be adding pointers to any new ones as they come out.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Pages: 1