Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
Found on the Internet: Frontier
Found on the Internet: Frontier Posted on [16/09/2015] à 06:54

Tanga had it on sale for $12 US

No idea how they are for customer service or anything like that, will let you know when my copy arrives 🙂

Of course, by then the sale will have ended.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Found on the Internet: Frontier Posted on [17/09/2015] à 00:47

I've had my copy for almost two years now. You can tell where HoN comes from when you play. I prefer HoN, but Frontier is still a fun game.

My dream date? A Heroes of Normandie convention. Why do you ask?

Found on the Internet: Frontier Posted on [20/09/2015] à 04:44

Tanga is pretty good, I have gotten several decent games from them over the years. I always looked at Frontier but never made the decision to buy. If it is similar to HoN, perhaps I should give it a chance. It certainly is selling for the right price on Tanga, IMHO.

Found on the Internet: Frontier Posted on [21/09/2015] à 23:15

I must admit, when the package from Tanga first arrived and it was a plastic envelope, I was shocked. The game was inside that in some bubble-wrap, but not very thick. The box arrived in good shape, but I suspect we have rather conscientious delivery personnel here since I have had most items arrive in good condition.

If you have less luck in delivery personnel, you might want to keep that in mind!

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Pages: 1