Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
[Lost Bat.] Chapter 2 questions
Chapter 2 questions Posted on [17/11/2015] à 00:00

Hi

First i noticed the set up says 2x 1 square bridges but according to the diagram you need three.

Next how do you use the poisoned blade? In the rules it says you cannot use it during an assault against infantry. So when is it used?

Am i right in thhe mystic player gets 5 orders ( if two guns is saved) and the deep ones player starts with only 2 ?

Cheers

Dec

Chapter 2 questions Posted on [17/11/2015] à 01:57

I do not have my copy of the game yet, so I am going from a pre-release version of the scenarios. They might have changed by final release.

I would also like to apologize for the bridges. I missed that one myself 😳

As for the poisoned blade, as written you can certainly use it on large creatures or vehicles, but none are in the scenario. I will ask on that one.

The Mystic Player gets 5 Orders as you thought but also have Sgt. Carter who is an Autonomous unit and gets to act every round. That is 6 actors if "Two Gun" is included.

The Deep Ones player starts with 2 orders plus up to 2 more orders from the Totems (if the totems are not used for drawing cards). The stars are right on the recruitment tile for the totems 🙂

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Chapter 2 questions Posted on [17/11/2015] à 02:20

Thank you sir, your help is always appreciated. The poison blade is indeed an odd inclusion in this scenario as, as you mention there are no large monsters, although it seems odd that you could poison a vehicle :-). I think it might be a case of instead of " cannot use", it should read "only use".

Hopefully you will be able to get an answer.

Chapter 2 questions Posted on [17/11/2015] à 17:24

Concerning the Poisoned Blade, in the french rulebook it's : "you can only use this option against infantry". Must indeed be a typo in english.

Chapter 2 questions Posted on [17/11/2015] à 19:06

Yes. Somehow the information of that got completely reversed.

Got an official errata on that: It is only used on Infantry and only during an assault.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Pages: 1