Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
Non-rulebook Issues
[SoN] Non-rulebook Errors Posted on [30/01/2016] à 23:01

This thread is for non-rulebook issues, so cards or tokens.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

[SoN] Clarification: Second Chance Posted on [30/01/2016] à 23:03

If you use Second Chance, you must reroll all dice in a roll, you may not select a subset of dice. So if your opponent is assaulting your unit and rolls a 1 and a 6, you can make him reroll, but if you do he must reroll both dice.

Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

[SoN] Non-rulebook Issues Posted on [21/03/2016] à 05:25

On BGG they are saying there is an issue with the small demon token that comes with Ariane Dubois. Some miss-print. I was trying to understand what they were saying. Is this a known errata?

Member of the “Cult of the Inexisting New” – Thanks bartdevuyst

[SoN] Non-rulebook Issues Posted on [22/03/2016] à 06:07

Yes, the back is the same as the front. It's already in our error list. Making a list from your side is a good help for us. With that,we put all the chance to our side to have the best SoN errata.

Thanks to you.

En recherche de stage maquettiste

Non-rulebook Issues Posted on [15/10/2017] à 20:20

For Desert Wrath, it appears that there are all kinds of missing tokens:

3 x Trigger Happy

Recruitment Tiles for (I have 1 extra of each tile):

Crackler Team

SAS Engineers

Hardboiled

Heroic

Veteran

The Dora Sd kfz 251/1

Hunters

Non-rulebook Issues Posted on [16/10/2017] à 01:04

Quote from martimer on [15/10/2017] à 20:20

For Desert Wrath, it appears that there are all kinds of missing tokens:

3 x Trigger Happy

There are no tokens for trigger happy. You get 3 Suppressed tokens that you can apply when you take a Firing action against another unit.

Crackler Team

SAS Engineers

Hardboiled

Heroic

Veteran

The Dora Sd kfz 251/1

Hunters

Did you check your contents when you first got the game?

Can you clarify what you mean by "I have one extra of each tile"? Do you mean you have an extra recruitment tile, you have an extra token (an extra 251/1?) it is not clear what you mean.

Non-rulebook Issues Posted on [16/10/2017] à 04:15

Crackler Team

SAS Engineers

Hardboiled

Heroic

Veteran

The Dora Sd kfz 251/1

Hunters

I have checked my copy of the set.

Crackler set, has a Crackler and a recruitment tile to match. There is also a Rookie Crackler that goes with the Rookie Crackler Platoon.

SAS Engineers has the expected x2 units, as per the Sabotage Platoon recruitment tile. Was the the problem, you could not see the x2 on the Recruitment tile?

Dora Konvoi likewise has Sd Kfz 251/1 x2 on the recruitment tile.

Without more information on Heroic, it is hard to pin it down. I have 3 tokens for the Black Sun forces.

As for other items that may not have recruitment tiles, you might want to read through the Scenarios. Sometimes a scenario will use forces that do not have a recruitment tile or otherwise violate normal recruiting rules. Scenarios can do that.

Non-rulebook Issues Posted on [16/01/2018] à 03:39

Why the "tentacles" and the "big tentacle" have their flip side with a normal ambush layout?

They look exactly like the deep one scouts. Their movement is not even restricted to water terrain in their ambush side, and that not make sense.

Is it a mistake?

Non-rulebook Issues Posted on [16/01/2018] à 15:54

No, it is not a mistake. Sometimes, we must make some choice that you can find strange.

In your example, yes, it is not restricted but if the tentacle goes on the ground and is flipped on its unit side, it is immediately destroyed because the ground is a forbidden terrain. So, don't worry 😉

En recherche de stage maquettiste

Non-rulebook Issues Posted on [16/01/2018] à 16:09

Haha roger, i get it, thx for your answer

Pages: 1