Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
[SoN] Campaign Issues
[SoN] Campaign Issues Posted on [31/01/2016] à 05:24

This thread is for reporting and resolution of issues in the "Lost Battalion" campaign.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

[SoN] Campaign Issues Posted on [31/01/2016] à 05:27

I am moving Campaign/Scenario stuff here, so this is from a different thread but relevant to this topic.

Quote from Hijodecain on [23/12/2015] à 18:21

After playing the chapters 1 to 4 of the campaign:

General tokens:

1.- Maybe it is me and we don't find it, but I only have objectives with a red cross, not any with yellow cross as shown on the campaign chapter 4 and 5 (I didn't check more scenarios)

About the campaign:

• Chapter 2: the requested terrain tiles on chapter 2 are 2x(1 square) and 3x(2 squares), but on the map are requested 3x(1 square) tile.

• Chapter 4: why a search token? can only characters with empty spaces on the tile use them? because there is no any characters have slots to use any item then.

[Personal opinion] Chapter 4 is the worst till now, there is not any tactic to develop, just throw dices because assaults and be more lucky than the other player. Majestic only have 1 unit to suppress the enemy and modify the rolls. Not enough to develop any kind of strategy. Father Ted have Elder Sign customization but only the spell of the shaman can suppress a unit, so this is again useless. Since there is no swamp and Deep Ones have no units to suppress no more tokens are going to be assigned to majestic. By far of the first 4 campaign chapters this is the worse [/personal opinion]

Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

[SoN] Campaign Issues Posted on [13/05/2017] à 13:46

Chapter 5: map tile 1-B pictured in the scenario book is different to the actual tile. (look at deployment zone area)

[SoN] Campaign Issues Posted on [13/05/2017] à 22:44

Quote from Rudiger on [13/05/2017] à 13:46

Chapter 5: map tile 1-B pictured in the scenario book is different to the actual tile. (look at deployment zone area)

You are correct, however the changes are fairly cosmetic. Are you saying the Deep Ones deployment zone is of insufficient size for all the units deployed? Barring that I don't see where it will cause any problem.

[SoN] Campaign Issues Posted on [11/11/2018] à 19:13

In scenario 4, Enter the Darkness, Majestic win by freeing Ariane. Where is Ariane placed and how do you free her?

[SoN] Campaign Issues Posted on [11/11/2018] à 20:01

Also, chapter 5, Escape from Hell, says “you can unlock an extra order by completing a recruitment tile.” A picture of the Deep Ones Scavengers tile is shown. How does this work?

[SoN] Campaign Issues Posted on [11/11/2018] à 20:09

Scenario 6 shows that there should be Deep Ones units; but no Deep Ones recruitment tiles are shown. Which units do the Deep Ones get?

[SoN] Campaign Issues Posted on [11/11/2018] à 23:36

Quote from Cyberkins on [11/11/2018] à 20:09

Scenario 6 shows that there should be Deep Ones units; but no Deep Ones recruitment tiles are shown. Which units do the Deep Ones get?

That is covered in another thread.

I need to get this stuff collected when I have a chance. I realized I accidentally moved some mistake threads to the Scenarios forum back when SoN got its own forum, but you might want to check through the Scenarios forum in any case if you have a scenarios-related question.

If anyone comes across any other corrections that are not here in Mistakes where they should be. please ping me and I will get them moved!

[SoN] Campaign Issues Posted on [11/11/2018] à 23:56

Quote from Cyberkins on [11/11/2018] à 20:01

Also, chapter 5, Escape from Hell, says “you can unlock an extra order by completing a recruitment tile.” A picture of the Deep Ones Scavengers tile is shown. How does this work?

How it works mechanically would be to slot the Scavengers in either of the appropriate slots on the Deep Ones Militia. That activates the unit special ability that grants an extra order.

WHY you would do that is a different question. Anyone with a copy of the French scenario book who can check to see if this was expressed differently there?

Pages: 1