Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
[Preview][KS3] Battlegrounds 2 - Hills & Harbors
[Preview][KS3]Battlegrounds 2 Posted on [27/05/2016] à 01:09

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

[Preview][KS3] Battlegrounds 2 Posted on [28/05/2016] à 13:30

Those look great.

[Preview][KS3] Battlegrounds 2 Posted on [28/05/2016] à 16:10

Looking great indeed. Just one question though… can unit (mainly thinking infantry) get on top of those hills?

Be careful what you wish for, you might get it

[Preview][KS3] Battlegrounds 2 Posted on [29/05/2016] à 07:28

Quote from tycoon on [28/05/2016] à 16:10

Looking great indeed. Just one question though… can unit (mainly thinking infantry) get on top of those hills?

Sure. It counts as Difficult Passage (p. 11) to climb up onto the hill, from what I can see. Not sure what the other symbols mean yet. The one exception is h&H-4B and -5B, where there is a cliff and it looks like Light Vehicles cannot climb the cliff. Not 100% certain because of my limited color vision.

Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

[Preview][KS3] Battlegrounds 2 Posted on [29/05/2016] à 14:17

Map H&H-4B

The marking between the beach and the ground on the right side has 2 images printed on top of each other.

I wonder if it increases your range by one for being higher

Have noticed that they are not consistent some point up hill and some point down hill might want to check to see if that is a problem/

H&H-1A one points up hill – one points down hill

H&H-1B all point down hill

H&H-2A All point down hill

H&H-3A 2 point up hill and one down

H&H-3B one pointing down hill

H&H-4A two pointing down hill

H&H-5A Two point down hill

H&H-%B two point down hill

[Preview][KS3] Battlegrounds 2 Posted on [29/05/2016] à 17:02

Looks cool! As a long time miniatures wargamer,I am always eager for more terrain to make boards out of. Has to laugh though as looking at the first tile, I thought the hill was a fence at first glanc, lol!

[Preview][KS3] Battlegrounds 2 Posted on [30/05/2016] à 17:41

Pictures updated!

http://www.devil-pig-games.com/en/mise-a-jour-1-kickstarter-strategic-resupply-battleground-set-3-harbor-hills/

En recherche de stage maquettiste

[Preview][KS3] Battlegrounds 2 Posted on [31/05/2016] à 02:30

What's the estimated release time on those? I'll definitely buy a set!

[Preview][KS3] Battlegrounds 2 - Hills & Harbors Posted on [01/06/2016] à 15:49

The public release will be next year I think, maybe for the International Game Festival of Cannes, maybe sooner, but after the final dispatch of the Strategic Resupply kickstarter.

En recherche de stage maquettiste

[Preview][KS3] Battlegrounds 2 - Hills & Harbors Posted on [19/10/2016] à 00:59

Just a question.

I can see the right side tiles (H&H-4B and H&H-5B) will connect to the DD "beach" tiles, but are the left side tiles (H&H-1B and H&H-3B) going to connect to the DD "beach" tiles too?

[Preview][KS3] Battlegrounds 2 - Hills & Harbors Posted on [19/10/2016] à 02:47

Loving the harbour

Wherever you go, there you are.

[Preview][KS3] Battlegrounds 2 - Hills & Harbors Posted on [14/02/2017] à 19:58

I have received my copy of BG2, and the boards are excellent.

However, the punchboard (H&H-01-0D-019) has changed a bit. The smaller 2×2 building template is gone, and entertainingly enough the buildings left are labeled "H&H Maison 02" through "H&H Maison 04". Apparently the one that was deleted was building #01.

In place of the building are several civilians: Marie, Sleep Walker, Giselle, Rene, Gerard, and Fisherman. The suppressed marker are gone (no loss there, I think!) and a set of 3 bottles and 3 other tokens with the Life point tokens. Not sure what those are about.

[Preview][KS3] Battlegrounds 2 - Hills & Harbors Posted on [14/02/2017] à 21:43

Hi,

The life points are for the boat 😉

Kind Regards

Kalle

[Preview][KS3] Battlegrounds 2 - Hills & Harbors Posted on [14/02/2017] à 22:35

Quote from kalin on [14/02/2017] à 21:43

The life points are for the boat

😳

Pages: 1