Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
[PREVIEW] [KS2-3] : Desert Wrath punchboards
PREVIEW KS : Desert Wrath punchboards Posted on [06/10/2016] à 14:22

Preview here: http://www.devil-pig-games.com/en/shadows-over-normandie-les-punchboards-desert-wrath/

Online: 10/05/2016

Last update :

If you see an error, please say it to us like this :

Board number (ex: HoN-SS-01, in the grey block of each punchboard front)

Front / Back (say it)

Type (recruitment tile, recruitment option, marker, unit, other)

Describe the error

Please, keep it short!

En recherche de stage maquettiste

PREVIEW KS : Desert Wrath punchboards Posted on [06/10/2016] à 15:22

Hi, im not a fan of SoN but there are units in this I would love to have in HoN I take it it's all fully cross compatible?

Old boy back in the game!

PREVIEW KS : Desert Wrath punchboards Posted on [06/10/2016] à 17:00

Quote from Dowters on [06/10/2016] à 15:22

Hi, im not a fan of SoN but there are units in this I would love to have in HoN I take it it's all fully cross compatible?

The basic mechanics (defense, attack bonuses, move) are all compatible with HoN. A lot of the unit affiliations are different (Section M rather than straight Commonwealth forces for instance), but you could house-rule those to work with Commonwealth 🙂

The deck of Section M action cards is for SoN, and is a bit different than those used in HoN. If you are using the Section M forces with the CW army then use the CW deck.

There is a lot of occult and magic in SoN, so there will be some equipment and terrain that will not make sense in a straight-up HoN game. There are some additional mechanics like the Search bag that do not exist in HoN, but that line has been blurred by Civilians Under Fire and some of the other expansions already. You can still use them as equipment if you pay the points and they are not magical.

TL;DR: British units in this pack are compatible with HoN if you ignore the magic bits for some characters.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

PREVIEW KS : Desert Wrath punchboards Posted on [06/10/2016] à 17:17

SoN-01-FRONT-0D-013

Front

Recruitment tile

Missing Breakpoint value on Badger

SoN-01-FRONT-0D-013

Back

Recruitment tile

Missing Victory points on Badger e.g. the tile is exactly the same as the front pb tile.

Kind Regards

Kalle

PREVIEW KS : Desert Wrath punchboards Posted on [06/10/2016] à 20:06

SoN-02-Back-OD-013

Hypsayds (? spelling – picture not clear enough for me to read it well) recruitment token (50 pts crocodile man) has a breakpoint on the rear

SoN-03-Front-OD-014

"Tortasia" character trait recruitment option missing the 'x 3' on the front (compaired to similar tokens)

'Dunes Keepers' character trait recruitment option missing the 'x 3' on the front (compaired to similar tokens)

Be careful what you wish for, you might get it

PREVIEW KS : Desert Wrath punchboards Posted on [06/10/2016] à 22:02

SoN-01-FRONT-0D-013

Front and Back

Unit

Is it correct that Captain "Badger" can attack Heavy Vehicles (+1) with his handgun? If it is, that must be the mightiest handgun the world have ever seen 😉

Kind Regards

Kalle

PREVIEW KS : Desert Wrath punchboards Posted on [07/10/2016] à 03:21

Quote from kalin on [06/10/2016] à 17:17

SoN-01-FRONT-0D-013

Badger Recruitment tile

Missing Breakpoint value on Front

Missing Victory points on back

Nope. Badger is a Field Command. He is the same as Marvin or Gruber and has the same info — no BP on front and no VP no back. That is how a Field Command rolls 🙂

Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

PREVIEW KS : Desert Wrath punchboards Posted on [07/10/2016] à 03:23

Quote from kalin on [06/10/2016] à 22:02

SoN-01-FRONT-0D-013

Front and Back

Unit

Is it correct that Captain "Badger" can attack Heavy Vehicles (+1) with his handgun? If it is, that must be the mightiest handgun the world have ever seen 😉

You might want to take a look at the gun in the picture… The muzzle is about as big as Badger's head. I am going to say "Yes, it can".

[Edit to add: He actually has a powered device of some kind that has some sort of powercel or other contraption he wears on his belt. So again, Yes 🙂 ]

[Edit #2: Found the image location…

Still doubting it?]

Remember, this is SoN, not HoN. Things will not always be logical 🙂

PREVIEW KS : Desert Wrath punchboards Posted on [07/10/2016] à 03:53

I stand corrected 🙂

Thanx Nostradunwhich 🙂

/Kalle

PREVIEW KS : Desert Wrath punchboards Posted on [10/10/2016] à 23:09

Quote from Nostradunwhich on [06/10/2016] à 17:00

Quote from Dowters on [06/10/2016] à 15:22

The basic mechanics (defense, attack bonuses, move) are all compatible with HoN. A lot of the unit affiliations are different (Section M rather than straight Commonwealth forces for instance), but you could house-rule those to work with Commonwealth 🙂

The deck of Section M action cards is for SoN, and is a bit different than those used in HoN. If you are using the Section M forces with the CW army then use the CW deck.

There is a lot of occult and magic in SoN, so there will be some equipment and terrain that will not make sense in a straight-up HoN game. There are some additional mechanics like the Search bag that do not exist in HoN, but that line has been blurred by Civilians Under Fire and some of the other expansions already. You can still use them as equipment if you pay the points and they are not magical.

TL;DR: British units in this pack are compatible with HoN if you ignore the magic bits for some characters.

I really would like to use those SAS units in HoN please release them separately!

Old boy back in the game!

[PREVIEW] [KS] : Desert Wrath punchboards Posted on [29/04/2017] à 03:57

Latest info on the French Forums says (I am paraphrasing):

If nothing goes wrong, the backers will Desert Wrath (and thus hopefully all of Wave 2) between the second half of June and the beginning of July, depending on how long the dispatch takes (because there are many products to deliver for some, it ranges from 1 to 40 elements).

Then the pre-orders will be delivered.

As always, this is entirely subject to modification by setbacks, delays in delivery, delays in customs, etc.

And that is EU shipping… no clear info on the US distribution, but it should follow along roughly the same time table.

Pages: 1