Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
Product check
Product check Posted on [11/10/2016] à 13:41

Product: PU-BOARD-Extra Unit US-GE

REF: 58005 – Lot#: PBEU010114

Backing: HoN “Retail Dress”

Mistake: Panzer II Ausf.L Luchs token has no armour angle markings

Note: A deployed FlaK 38 normally has a 360 degree fire arc, the token only has a “moving configuration” side with a 90 degree fire arc, but still has an AA capability, which is a bit strange.

Product check Posted on [11/10/2016] à 14:12

Product: PU-BOARD-GE Wittmann

Ref: 58009 – Lot#: PBGW010114

Backing: HoN "Retail Dress"

Mistakes: none noted

Question: Where can I find the rules for the “Blitzkrieg” token?

Product check Posted on [11/10/2016] à 15:15

Product: REINFORCEMENT-GE 21eme PZ

REF: 58013 – Lot#:RGE21PZ010114

Backing: HoN “Retail Dress”

Panzer Aufklärung punch board:

Mistakes: Aufklärung recruitment token has wrong name (Aufklärungs) and wrong VP value (6) on backside, Wilhelm “Alv” Schelling has his name misspelled on his token, and has movement 3 (?) on his wounded side.

Note: Marder III M has firing arc markers, the Sd.Kfz 222 has an anti heavy vehicles value of “X” while the identically armed Pz.KW II L Luchs has a value of “+0” (?).

Panzergrenadiere punch board:

Mistakes: Mechanisierte recruitment token shows wrong vehicle type (SdKfz 254/1 instead of SdKfz 251/1), “Leon” token shows no name, Von Hülsen token shows movement of 3 (?) on the wounded side.

Note: the Mechanisierte recruitment token shows the right vehicle number, the von Hülsen token shows both the right value against light vehicles and the flip symbol, there are no II Bat.902 Rgt, SdKfz 251/1 (there are I Bat.21 Pz. Rgt.125 and they are correctly named).

Panzergruppe punch board:

Mistakes: none noted

Note: All German heavy vehicles seem have the same secondary armament value while ALL medium and heavy German tanks had two MG's and most StuG's and Jagdpanzer's had only one (in StuG's externally mounted).

Product check Posted on [11/10/2016] à 16:15

Product: Sc-Pack-D-Day IELLO

Ref: 51140 Lot#: SP-DDAY-US010114

Mistakes: Lt.Ray shows move 3 on its wounded side instead of 4, the C4 issue is still in the rules, but the actual tokens show M1, all other mistakes mentioned in the (unofficial) index for HoN post are fixed.

Question: Is there a general rule for characters regarding their movement value when wounded, or is this determined on an individual basis?

Question: The blue arrows marked “X” on the elevation boundaries don't point “up hill” consistently, does this mean “down hill” movement is restricted in the exact same way as “up hill” movement is, or should all the arrows point “up hill” and are they just printed the wrong way around?

Product check Posted on [13/10/2016] à 12:02

Question: Is there a general rule for characters regarding their movement value when wounded, or is this determined on an individual basis?

No, it's Clem and Yann' choices.

Question: The blue arrows marked “X” on the elevation boundaries don't point “up hill” consistently, does this mean “down hill” movement is restricted in the exact same way as “up hill” movement is, or should all the arrows point “up hill” and are they just printed the wrong way around?

Yes down hill movement is restricted too. The rule is linked to pass through this line. Whatever the arrows point up or down, it's the same thing.

Just a thing, we are not in ASL, we don't want to simulate precisely, so sometimes we take some liberty.

En recherche de stage maquettiste

Product check Posted on [13/10/2016] à 17:18

No, it's Clem and Yann' choices.

That's cool with me 😉

Yes down hill movement is restricted too. The rule is linked to pass through this line. Whatever the arrows point up or down, it's the same thing.

Alright, I was just wondering if it was intentional or a mistake.

Just a thing, we are not in ASL, we don't want to simulate precisely, so sometimes we take some liberty.

I didn't expect ASL level "realism", I did expect some basic consistency though, so I thought the discrepancy between the armament values of the Pz.Kw II L and the Sd.Kfz 222, for instance, was a mistake.

Could you help me out finding the rules for the "Blitzkrieg" token from the Wittmann punchboard?

Product check Posted on [13/10/2016] à 20:52

Quote from Frans on [13/10/2016] à 17:18

Could you help me out finding the rules for the "Blitzkrieg" token from the Wittmann punchboard?

There are no rules for the Blitzkrieg token.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Product check Posted on [13/10/2016] à 21:49

No rules YET 😉

Product check Posted on [13/10/2016] à 22:09

Okay, that's something to ask Santa then 😉

Pages: 1