Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
[Preview][Gazette]#7 Sighted - Ouistream
[Preview][Gazette]#7 Sighted - Ouistream Posted on [21/11/2016] à 17:59

Spotted this on the French forum, so here is what I can figure out 🙂

The CW is getting another set of Commandos, this time it is Kieffer and his crew 🙂

First Board

Second Board

Remember: Tracer rounds work both ways!

[Preview][Gazette]#7 Sighted - Ouistream Posted on [21/11/2016] à 19:08

I must say I am dusappointed how the German officer looks. It is the same guy from Carentan and he still has blood on his uniform like on wounded side (I know this guy doesnt have qou ded side, but officer from Carentan set has and he looks the same and just doesnt have hemlet on wounded side).

[Preview][Gazette]#7 Sighted - Ouistream Posted on [22/11/2016] à 10:12

We made thousands of tokens and it's not the first time we use the same picture because, it's not a new troop, it's not a new character, it's not a section which bring something new.

So, yes, sometimes, we use the same picture.

On terrain tiles, if you see well, some rocks are the same, we don't draw each rock one by one.

Community Manager Devil Pig Games

[Preview][Gazette]#7 Sighted - Ouistream Posted on [22/11/2016] à 19:35

I didnt mean that reusing is bad.

I just dont like the fact that he has blood on uniform on his healthy side. I dont like it on both guys.

It is just a little detail, probably unnoticable by anyone except me 😉

[Preview][Gazette]#7 Sighted - Ouistream Posted on [22/11/2016] à 21:24

The commandos recruitment tile has 3 breakpoints on the rear

Realy like the AA gun that comes with an officer and crew.

The hill o, the reverse side of the office is also a nice way to change things up a little

EDIT

also, instead of 'Section K-Gun' and 'Section Anti-Tank', 'K-Gun Section' and 'Anti-Tank Section' mages more sence

Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it

[Preview][Gazette]#7 Sighted - Ouistream Posted on [20/12/2016] à 18:50

No limited firing arc on the Flak gun? Wicked!

[Preview][Gazette]#7 Sighted - Ouistream Posted on [22/12/2016] à 17:18

Very nice

[Preview][Gazette]#7 Sighted - Ouistream Posted on [25/12/2016] à 19:47

Looks nice. I have been off the DP site for a bit, so excuse this question if it's been asked before. Is Gazette #6 out? if so where can I get a copy?

“Those who do not remember the past… …are condemned to repeat it.” -Santayana-

[Preview][Gazette]#7 Sighted - Ouistream Posted on [17/03/2017] à 20:00

New "Market Image" dropped that shows the contents of the Gazette. Note the stickers included for those who use the storage system 😉

[Preview][Gazette]#7 Sighted - Ouistream Posted on [17/03/2017] à 20:44

This commando unit is the missing sticker for the commandos!

I feel much better now. Now if I could read that tile I could update my guide image for the Commonwealth.

[Preview][Gazette]#7 Sighted - Ouistream Posted on [17/03/2017] à 22:11

Quote from littleidiot on [17/03/2017] à 20:44

This commando unit is the missing sticker for the commandos!

I thought those stickers the labels for Kieffer's units. This platoon is commonwealth faction, after all. But then I realized there is also a US and German Command sticker in there, so you may well be correct…I guess DPG elected to print the sheet and include the extra stickers? I will see if I can get confirmation.

[Preview][Gazette]#7 Sighted - Ouistream Posted on [17/03/2017] à 23:41

I matched badge on the punchboard with the badge on the sticker. So it seems probable.

[Preview][Gazette]#7 Sighted - Ouistream Posted on [09/05/2017] à 14:42

When can we expect Gazette #6 and #7 to be delivered?

I just want to be preapared.

[Preview][Gazette]#7 Sighted - Ouistream Posted on [09/05/2017] à 16:20

DPG won't give you a release date until they know they are getting the product, so don't expect an answer yet.

Oh, and there is some potential bad news in that regard…Ports around Shanghai are abnormally congested at the moment. I just got an email from another company that an announced release date is going to have to be pushed back weeks because their container still has not left port. I do not have any definite information on that affecting DPG's shipment, but I do try to keep an eye on what is going on with shipping out of China these days 🙄

[Preview][Gazette]#7 Sighted - Ouistream Posted on [10/05/2017] à 08:13

I'm looking forward to playing the new commandos. The big bunker looks great and I like the small AA gun with officer.

I'm expecting to get this and #6 about the same time as Desert wrath (wave 2) ships. Compendium ships at the same time too, right?

Lots of new stuff to look forward to.

This is supposed to be a joyful occasion. Lets not bicker and argue about who killed who.

[Preview][Gazette]#7 Sighted - Ouistream Posted on [10/05/2017] à 18:20

Quote from Colhammer on [10/05/2017] à 08:13

I'm expecting to get this and #6 about the same time as Desert wrath (wave 2) ships. Compendium ships at the same time too, right?

Lots of new stuff to look forward to.

It would certainly appear (from the recent videos) that everything is being manufactured as a batch. During the SoN KS, that is what happened so it seems reasonable that the same thing may be done this time.

And as to your last comment. Yes, indeed 🙂

[Preview][Gazette]#7 Sighted - Ouistream Posted on [16/05/2017] à 08:03

Gazette #6 and #7 will be sent in July, during or after the shipping wave #2 of the stretegic resupply ks campaign

Community Manager Devil Pig Games

[Preview][Gazette]#7 Sighted - Ouistream Posted on [20/05/2017] à 13:33

I am away from home during holidays so I wouldnt be able to pick it up there. Although I am going to Belgium and I will be able to pick up my KS stuff from shop in Brussels, so woulf it be possible to pick up my gazettes there too?

[Preview][Gazette]#7 Sighted - Ouistream Posted on [20/05/2017] à 18:00

Quote from McJakub on [20/05/2017] à 13:33

I am away from home during holidays so I wouldnt be able to pick it up there. Although I am going to Belgium and I will be able to pick up my KS stuff from shop in Brussels, so woulf it be possible to pick up my gazettes there too?

I would recommend you use the "Contact" link on the left and "Other Questions" to ensure your question is seen 😉

[Preview][Gazette]#7 Sighted - Ouistream Posted on [21/05/2017] à 18:12

Ah yes, you are right, I will do so 😉

Pages: 1