Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
[Preview] SoN Errata #1
[Preview] SoN Errata #1 Posted on [07/12/2016] à 09:05

The preview of the SoN errata board has been posted as a KS update as well as on the French forums, so I am posting it here (assuming the graphics stay available).

[EDIT Axel]

updated pictures => Paralize recruitment option changed by level up "1" recruitment option

List of modifications:

CORE BOX

– Ariane's drake (marker x1): backside modified to be the same as in the rules

– Deep One grenade (markers x3): range and "Jury-rigged" special ability added

– Deep One panzerfaust (markers x3): "Jury-rigged" special ability added

– Reef Breaker (unit): it's now a Large Creature, name modified

– Grenade template: missing

– Pitchfork (customization): Assault-Long Distance special ability added

– Instant Madness (3 different markers): name in red because with the new rules, this means you play them instantly

– Hypnotic Cloud (template): cost in Suppressed token is missing

CTHULHU MYTHOS CALL 1

– Ghouls (unit x2): New movement value when Burrower special ability is activated

– Bless Blade (spell): new Suppressed token cost

– Sense Life (spell): spell totally modified

– Cthulhu's Claws (Gear): Army point cost modified for a better balance

– Serum Dart Gun (Gear): the multiplier is modified from "x4" to "x3"

– Byakhee (unit): value and rules of special ability "Claws" modified

– Nightgaunt (unit): value and rules of special ability "Claws" modified

ACHTUNG!CTHULHU

– Zombies (unit): one token is missing

– Eldrich Ichor (marker): missing

– Suppurator (marker): one is missing

– Suppurator (customization): missing

Gift:

– Reef Breaker (core box): a special recruitment tile with slots

– Medic (core box): new marker layout with the "-2" effect

– Level 1, 2, 3 (Level Up): upgraded version with one side for human and one side for the Myth

Remember: Tracer rounds work both ways!

[Preview] SoN Errata #1 Posted on [09/12/2016] à 09:43

I was reading more on the French forums, and have another bit of info: Some of these are not errata, but rather are modifications made as they have homogenized the SoN and HoN rules as part of the development of the Compendium.

Instant Madness effects now have red text (if I am reading this correctly).

The Medic rules have changed a bit, so the counter was changed to reflect that.

[Preview] SoN Errata #1 Posted on [08/01/2017] à 23:28

So will this board be available at some point to order?

thanks

[Preview] SoN Errata #1 Posted on [13/01/2017] à 15:18

Yes, we will sell it. We will open the preorders when all the stuff will be on the boat 😉

Community Manager Devil Pig Games

[Preview] SoN Errata #1 Posted on [20/02/2017] à 01:54

Thans Axel!

What is the time frame you are figuring?

thanks!

Doug

[Preview] SoN Errata #1 Posted on [20/04/2017] à 20:44

According to the Store entry, this also includes 22 English Language cards split among all 3 of the core factions.

No info on which cards are replaced.

[Preview] SoN Errata #1 Posted on [22/04/2017] à 01:20

Hi All!

Any updated time frame on this?

thanks!

[Preview] SoN Errata #1 Posted on [22/04/2017] à 08:57

Quote from Nostradunwhich on [20/04/2017] à 20:44

According to the Store entry, this also includes 22 English Language cards split among all 3 of the core factions.

Does the core factions mean SON factions(Black sun, Majestic, Deep ones)?

This is supposed to be a joyful occasion. Lets not bicker and argue about who killed who.

[Preview] SoN Errata #1 Posted on [23/04/2017] à 23:22

Citation de Colhammer Le [22/04/2017] à 08:57

Quote from Nostradunwhich on [20/04/2017] à 20:44

Does the core factions mean SON factions(Black sun, Majestic, Deep ones)?

It's the errata #1 for Shadows over Normandie. I think core factions mean SoN factions of the core box.

[Preview] SoN Errata #1 Posted on [25/04/2017] à 18:13

Saw another update in the French Forums from gduprez. This is Google translated (with a second pass by me), so don't take any of this as set in stone, but since gduprez is "The Man" for SoN so I figured it was useful even in this state 🙂

These clarify Axel's earlier statements a bit with some of the reasons behind the choices.

[DPG] has chosen to modify a number of special abilities in order to homogenize  mechanics. This was possible because the SoN range is still limited for the time being. So for [Jury Rigged], Serres ... We made the choice that the bigger the value the greater the ability to chance to effect. Thus the higher the value of [Jury-rigged] on a piece of equipment, the more likely it is not to function, the higher the value of [Mythos Manifestation], the more the creature is afraid ...

In addition, to clarify the rules of Madness, DPG split the Madness into Instant and Persistent versions. To differentiate them, they decided to put the name of the Instant versions in red. [Note: IIRC, this was mentioned elsewhere also, but worth including here.]

On to the notes:

Core Box SoN:
- 3 Deep One Grenade markers (replace existing tokens): Range 2 intercases (formerly 2 boxes) and Jury-rigged 2 (for the reason explained above)
- 3 Deep One Panzerfaust markers (replace existing tokens): Jury-rigged 2 (for the reason explained above),
- 3 Instant Madness (Fear, Suicide and Steady) (replace the existing tokens):
- Pitchfork (replaces the existing one) This pawn was altered for more variety in customizations. It now gives Remote Assault 1. The option of CuF has also been changed in the HoN range on the corresponding patches,
- Grenade Template: missing in the base box,
- Toxic/Hypnotic Gas Cloud template (replaces the existing one) :

Cthulhu Mythos Call 1
- Ghouls (x2 - replaces units): the underground movement value decreases from 5 to 3,
- Bless Blade (replaces the existing one): new point cost and new launch cost to rebalance to the other spells,
- Sense Life (replaces the existing one): got widely modified in the Compendium. Is particularly more dependent on line of sight,
- Cthulhu's Claws (replaces existing): the cost decresed from 15 to 10 for reasons of balance,
- Serum Dart Gun (replaces existing): Option Indicated x4 but was reduced to x3 since there are only 3 Serum markers,
- Byakhee (replaces existing unit):

Achtung! Cthulhu (KS Exclusivity)
- Suppurator option and Suppurator marker: missing on extension punchboards,
- Zombie (unit): additional Zombie to complete all options,
- Eldrich Ichor marker: missing marker on The punchboards in relation to the proposed options.

Bonus
- an alternative Reef Breaker tile with 2 small option slots,
- Level Up 1 (x2), Level Up 2 and Level Up 3 options with white stripes on the front and green on the back to increase the use of the Level Up tiles (replaces Equivalent options in the punchboard Level Up). These offer more option for SoN characters to level up by adding Green stripes.

[Preview] SoN Errata #1 Posted on [10/05/2017] à 08:06

I see this SoN errata is now on the shop as a preorder, but I cannot order it because of the no sales to zones 6-10 thing…

I hope this get fixed soon.

EDIT: I checked my KS 3 invoice and it lists SoN errata #1 as part of the addons. So I think I'm getting this already! It's been so long time since I did the pledge manager that it's all pretty hazy to me.

Well, if I'm getting this errata as part of Wave 2, problem solved. 😆

This is supposed to be a joyful occasion. Lets not bicker and argue about who killed who.

[Preview] SoN Errata #1 Posted on [10/05/2017] à 18:32

Quote from Colhammer on [10/05/2017] à 08:06

EDIT: I checked my KS 3 invoice and it lists SoN errata #1 as part of the addons. So I think I'm getting this already! It's been so long time since I did the pledge manager that it's all pretty hazy to me.

It would be a good reminder to everyone who has pledged Strategic Resupply to double check their PM before ordering new stuff appearing in the Webstore, unless you want a duplicate of course 😉

[Preview] SoN Errata #1 Posted on [24/05/2017] à 08:58

I spent about 30 mins last night searching for the suppurator option tile. I thought I lost it… (A!C rules have the suppurator rules, so I wanted the option as I was building a BS army)

Then it occured to me to check this errata thread. There never was a suppurator tile in the revised Achtung Cthulhu punchboard! 😀

So I will try the suppurator another time.

Shipping Posted on [13/07/2017] à 06:16

Do you know if the Shadows errata board will be added to the US shipping page as well as the other new content?

Shipping Posted on [13/07/2017] à 08:50

Yes when the US dispatch of the Strategic resupply will be over and the preorders sent. So I suppose on August.

Community Manager Devil Pig Games

Pages: 1