Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1 2 3
SoN Errata #1
SoN Errata #1 Posted on [24/01/2018] à 23:40

Oops! I apparently forgot to actually post the pointer for the Errata #1 entry on the contents page of the Unofficial Product Index. >.<

You can find it here. I knew I added it, but then did not let anyone know! 🙄

Fixed now.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

SoN Errata #1 Posted on [13/03/2018] à 16:36

Ok i recieved the SON errata 1

Can someone let me know if the cards that came are replacements of the originals and if so, isthere a way to make sure I do it correctly?

Thanks!

Doug e

SoN Errata #1 Posted on [13/03/2018] à 18:41

You mean, like if there was a list of the affected cards?

Did you check the product index entry for the errata?

Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

SoN Errata #1 Posted on [13/03/2018] à 23:54

Sorry, I did jump the gun on this. I didn't even open the original decks until today 😳

Yes, they seems to replace type-o cards and phrasing for certain cards in each deck.

Its only because it has sat on the shelf since '15 and I've been wanting to get it corrected before I dug into it.

It looked straight forward as I replaced the associated card with the corrected.

On that note, I just have a few other questions if I may:

-Is there a current revised rule book and playbook available? I only see A!C available. I'd like to have the latest as I start going though.

– I own the exclusive Cthulhu expansion. How is this incorporated in to the game? Is there scenarios for this? Is it Actung! Cthulhu!? or is it for a create your own point related battle?

-How is Actung! Cthulu worked into this game if I have the core, KS Cthulu add, and Call #1 expansion?

Sorry, I'm just trying to get an overview of everything.

Thanks for you help Nostradunwhich

Doug

SoN Errata #1 Posted on [14/03/2018] à 02:54

Quote from caric on [13/03/2018] à 23:54

Sorry, I did jump the gun on this. I didn't even open the original decks until today 😳

Well, folks in the forums are happy to help, but it would be helpful if you could check things first. Sometimes it just takes a moment to look at the parts and figure out what is going on.

If you are still unsure, then by all means check the posts here and your question may have been answered already.

If not, then please bring it up. If you ran into an issue then someone else could as well and they might find the answer you get helpful.

-Is there a current revised rule book and playbook available? I only see A!C available. I'd like to have the latest as I start going through.

Short answer: Not yet. It is in process but still being worked on.

– I own the exclusive Cthulhu expansion. How is this incorporated in to the game? Is there scenarios for this? Is it Achtung! Cthulhu!? or is it for a create your own point related battle?

There is a PDF in the downloads section for SoN that has a scenario that includes a range of materials from the SoN KS-extras including Cthulhu.

But limiting yourself to only pre-made scenarios is ignoring a large part of the Heroes System Tactical Scale system. The points are there to make creating your own scenarios easy. DPG includes tokens for objectives and such precisely for use by those making their own scenarios.

-How is Actung! Cthulu worked into this game if I have the core, KS Cthulu add, and Call #1 expansion?

I am not sure what you mean by that…

If you mean the original Achtung! Cthulhu system, then the SoN rules are exactly that — incorporating the Achtung! Cthulhu "universe" into the HSTS system.

If you mean the old expansion, take a look at the PDF available in the downloads section for A!C. It includes some scenarios and such to use that expansion with the SoN rules. There is a bit of story and some interesting scenarios to play.

SoN Errata #1 Posted on [11/09/2019] à 11:16

It was straightforward to replace the 22 cards, as all cards exchanged with identical copies of themselves. However, I faced confusion with the Black Sun Second Chance (3x) replacement cards, as there are only two copies of Second Chance in the original deck.

It turns out, the original deck has 2x Second Chance and 3x Tactician. You are intended to replace both Second Chance and one Tactician from the original deck with the three new Second Chance cards.

I wasn't able to find this information anywhere online after about 10 minutes of searching.

Nostradunwhich, would you mind adding a note to SON Errata #1 in the Unofficial SON Product Index about this? Perhaps add an asterisk to the list of replacement cards, like:

– Second Chance x3*

*The third Second Chance card replaces an extra Tactician card in the original deck.

Thank you!

SoN Errata #1 Posted on [11/09/2019] à 19:52

I will get confirmation and post an update.

Pages: 1 2 3