Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
Error in HoN Errata #3
Error in the kickstarter errata? Posted on [25/01/2017] à 11:02

Just got my kickstarter pile today and very pleased but the first thing I noticed was that there is a french instruction about how to punch out the pieces running across the 21 PZ-DIV-RGT.22 selector in the Errata 03. Is this just me or has anyone else seen this?

Thanks

BALM.

Error in the kickstarter errata? Posted on [25/01/2017] à 11:49

It looks like it is there in the picture in the shop. Looks like an error.

Error in HoN Errata #3 Posted on [30/01/2017] à 22:34

Sigh.

This does not impact game play in any way. At least all the game info is correct… I hope.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Error in HoN Errata #3 Posted on [01/02/2017] à 22:08

Erratas in the Erratas Punchboard?? AGAIN??!

Seriously, who checks all these punchboards?? This is insane, I pay for them and I don't wanna be paying erratas punchboards over and over.

Erratas in the first core game, ok . But after all this time nothing seems to go better 😡 😡

Error in HoN Errata #3 Posted on [01/02/2017] à 22:13

Will the Error shown here be corrected for all of us wave 2 folks. Its Chinese new year and resupply wave 2 was to be manufactured after the break as I understand it. Can we get confirmation from Axel or DPG that they have seen this and have corrected it for wave 2?

Error in HoN Errata #3 Posted on [01/02/2017] à 23:09

Quote from Dusty27 on [01/02/2017] à 22:13

Will the Error shown here be corrected for all of us wave 2 folks. Its Chinese new year and resupply wave 2 was to be manufactured after the break as I understand it. Can we get confirmation from Axel or DPG that they have seen this and have corrected it for wave 2?

I doubt that this is the case — I can pretty much guarantee that all the boards were printed at the same time[1]. Given the amount of extra stuff thrown into every pledge, there is not a lot of "extra" to absorb the reprinting of those boards. The KS money is already tied up in the first printing.

What will be printed for Wave 2 is only the materials that have not yet been made (including Desert Wrath and the Compendium). All the Wave 1 materials for those that chose 1 wave of shipping are likely already sitting in storage somewhere awaiting the outstanding bits to complete Wave 2.

[1] Most print jobs I have ever heard of include "setup" fees for changing what is to be printed as well as resetting the die used to cut the boards and other such necessary steps.

Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Error in HoN Errata #3 Posted on [01/02/2017] à 23:56

Nostradunwich thank you for coming back to me. You are right, but that doesn't make it ok (Its a classic type of mistake I'd fear when putting out printed material through my previous work). I'm guessing that the errata wasn't put up as preview like the others? It was the first thing, on top of the box, that greeted me as opened up my delivery. 😀

Error in HoN Errata #3 Posted on [02/02/2017] à 07:31

Quote from BALM on [01/02/2017] à 23:56

Nostradunwich thank you for coming back to me. You are right, but that doesn't make it ok (Its a classic type of mistake I'd fear when putting out printed material through my previous work). I'm guessing that the errata wasn't put up as preview like the others? It was the first thing, on top of the box, that greeted me as opened up my delivery. 😀

The errata boards were not previewed, that is true. However, previews being published are not the end-all answer either. The Carentan plates were all previews and yet Emil was published with incorrect army colors and some other errors made it through.

I will grant you that none of those are as obvious as the error on Errata #3, but even review by dozens of folks will not always catch the errors. If you require all your tokens to be perfect then I fear you will never be 100% happy with HoN products.

Error in HoN Errata #3 Posted on [02/02/2017] à 08:39

I just got my shipment and checked every board that they were propely cut. I didn't notice this error. Need to check my boards again when I get home.

This is kind of sad mistake, but not a major one for me.

This is supposed to be a joyful occasion. Lets not bicker and argue about who killed who.

Error in HoN Errata #3 Posted on [02/02/2017] à 22:14

am I missing something here?

I have no errata punchboard included with my pledge nor does it appear on the invoice

Error in HoN Errata #3 Posted on [02/02/2017] à 23:09

Hi,

The errata #3, was an extra addon you could buy in the pledgemanager. It was not a ks free stretch goal.

Kind Regards

Kalle

Error in HoN Errata #3 Posted on [05/02/2017] à 18:29

Well I'm sticking with the old one for now. Seems to be a slight adjustment in color brightness a way. Hope they fix it

Errata #3 Minor Error Posted on [17/03/2017] à 00:45

My Resupply order arrived earlier in the week. I've been going through the Errata boards to get everything where it needs to go. Towards the end, I noticed that my Panzergruppe recruitment tile had the French instructions for punching the tiles printed across the middle of the recruitment tile. Not a huge deal but a bit disappointing since it's replacing a misprinted tile with another misprinted tile, though it is playable.

Did any one else get this or did I win the lottery?

Errata #3 Minor Error Posted on [17/03/2017] à 06:16

I don't have the product as I elected for single wave shipping. However your friendly neighbour hood moderator Nostra did chime in some weeks ago mentioning this issue. So I don't think your alone and from what I gather from Nostra's post single wave shipping will likely also have this error.

Errata #3 Minor Error Posted on [17/03/2017] à 18:58

I do not have any concrete statement one way or the other, but usually all copies of a given item are printed at the same time — since the printing machine has to be "set up" to print the material. Granted, these says everything is digital and swapping is easier, but it makes sense.

There are opposing factors such as storage fees for materials printed earlier but that are waiting for later material before they are shipped out, so there may be a chance the master image is changed, but I just would not count on it.

Errata #3 Minor Error Posted on [20/03/2017] à 18:47

Concerning the Errata board, a last mouse movement after the last verification and the error occured 🙁 It is like this for everyone.

En recherche de stage maquettiste

Errata #3 Minor Error Posted on [05/07/2017] à 19:52

Quote from BHP1 on [17/03/2017] à 00:45

Did any one else get this or did I win the lottery?

I noticed the same misprint 🙁

Cost of Errata #3? Posted on [15/07/2017] à 22:52

Well, I just recived the Errata #3 punchboards and I have found one errata in te correction of the errata:

On the middle of Panzergruppe of 21 PzDiv recruitment tile you can read the text 'Destaches les Pions en poussant…'.

Moisés H. Delgado Rubio

Cost of Errata #3? Posted on [16/07/2017] à 01:40

Quote from Von Renius on [15/07/2017] à 22:52

Well, I just recived the Errata #3 punchboards and I have found one errata in te correction of the errata:

On the middle of Panzergruppe of 21 PzDiv recruitment tile you can read the text 'Destaches les Pions en poussant…'.

Mistakes go in the mistakes forum… where you will find this issue already reported.

Pages: 1