Welcome Guest, posting in this forum require registration.
RSS Feed MembersSearch
Pages: 1
Pegasus Bridge Dice Tower Misalignment
Pegasus Bridge Dice Tower Misalignment Posted on [03/02/2017] à 18:31

Hello,

I received my Wave 1 two days ago (amazing!) but I found some errors in the Pegasus Bridge Dice Tower: i could not assemble it without making it bend. After a couple of attempts i found what's wrong with it.

If you overlap the two biggest pieces you will notice that the majority of the cuts used to slide in the other pieces are totally misalligned… so, when you try to insert some pieces, they will not enter in position OR the whole structure will bend.

Luca

Pegasus Bridge Dice Tower Misalignment Posted on [03/02/2017] à 18:48

https://boardgamegeek.com/image/3388096/dracolich

Here a picture:

Green mark = good alligment

Yellow mark = bad alligment

Red mark = TOTAL misalligment

Pegasus Bridge Dice Tower Misalignment Posted on [03/02/2017] à 19:54

Mine is fine, but a bugger to put together. Double check that the two ramps are correct, as they can be put in the wrong place. Either that or you've been really unlucky and it's been miscut?

Remember, We Have The Right To Arm Bears!

Pegasus Bridge Dice Tower Misalignment Posted on [04/02/2017] à 12:47

I think it had been miscut… i am tracing it on a 2 mm cardboard, i will scan one of the main pieces and print on sticky paper sheet… some cuts with a scalpel, and it will be ready to go.

L

Pegasus Bridge Dice Tower Misalignment Posted on [04/02/2017] à 18:40

Quote from dracolich on [04/02/2017] à 12:47

I think it had been miscut… i am tracing it on a 2 mm cardboard, i will scan one of the main pieces and print on sticky paper sheet… some cuts with a scalpel, and it will be ready to go.

Can you get some pictures of the problem? Is anyone else having the same issue?

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Pegasus Bridge Dice Tower Misalignment Posted on [04/02/2017] à 18:54

Hello!

Here: https://boardgamegeek.com/image/3388096/dracolich

I made this pictures overlapping the main bridge pieces; they should have cuts in same position (and having the same angle) and you should be able to see the light from the screen behind… but this is true only in the green circles, some are half alligned and two of them (red spots) are totally blind.

It can actually be assembled and kept in position with some glue, but it is not a perfect work though.

Luca

Pegasus Bridge Dice Tower Misalignment Posted on [04/02/2017] à 19:04

I uploaded other pictures, there you can see how the structure bends with only main pieces connected together.

Pegasus Bridge Dice Tower Misalignment Posted on [05/02/2017] à 10:37

Hi,

The misalignment makes the dice tower a bit diffucult to put together, but mine is all fine without gluing. But som of the printed cardboard where to pieces meet peeled of. No biggie for me since it is not noticed when the dice tower is in use.

Kind Regards

Kalle

Pegasus Bridge Dice Tower Misalignment Posted on [06/02/2017] à 14:10

I had no trouble putting together my dice tower. No misaligned pieces.

This is supposed to be a joyful occasion. Lets not bicker and argue about who killed who.

Pegasus Bridge Dice Tower Misalignment Posted on [09/02/2017] à 08:57

I glued the main pieces to the base… doing so, the two slides are not very straight, but at least everything sticks together and the tower is good to go.

L

Pegasus Bridge Dice Tower Misalignment Posted on [10/02/2017] à 01:48

Use the contact form (after-selling service) with photos please. I will do my best to send the necessary stuff.

En recherche de stage maquettiste

Pages: 1