Bienvenue visiteur, pour poster sur ce forum vous devez vous enregistrer.
Flux RSS MembresRecherche
Pages : 1 2
Actual projected shipping dates on SoN stuff?
Actual projected shipping dates on SoN stuff? posté le [13/07/2017] à 15:41

Son Players and DP:

I preordered the SoN errata, the storage system, and the limited edition Pathfinders back in March.

This was before DP stopped taking US direct orders and before they set up the "US Shop" option.

The projected release date was at the end of June, but was subsequently changed to July.

When looking at my account, it shows my "order completed" but also that the items have not shipped.

When going into the "store", it shows the same "pre-order" items as not shipping until January of next year?

Does anyone know if this is an error, as the same January 2018 date seems to be appearing for the just recently announced "Black Reach" stuff, and does not seem like it could be right?

Is the January 2018 date on the SoN stuff perhaps for those pre-ordering now and will be getting theirs out of a second run?

-Fenton

Actual projected shipping dates on SoN stuff? posté le [13/07/2017] à 17:42

Axel got back to me and has indicated that the actual ship date for the SoN pre-orders should be August.

So, not as quick as I would like, but not that much longer for us to wait 🙂

-Fenton

Actual projected shipping dates on SoN stuff? posté le [13/07/2017] à 23:52

Hello, it seems that EVERY item in the shop that was in pre-order AND was expected on late July now have been delayed to 2018… This happened in the moment they launched HoB pre-orders.

I orderd SoN Core + Mythos1, SoN Storage, Gazzete 6+7… And I hope August will be the right month because i don't think i would have placed my last order now if i knew i would have to wait 8 months!

Actual projected shipping dates on SoN stuff? posté le [14/07/2017] à 02:07

I have an enquiry in to DPG. I assume it was some sort of error when they were trying to get the HoBR stuff configured. Unfortunately, it is a holiday in France so it will likely be next week at the earliest to get info. I would not worry about it until then… If everything has been delayed that long, you have plenty of time to cancel your order 😉 Seriously, I am sure there is no problem with the SoN stuff. It should start shipping to pre-orders after the KS fulfillment is done.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Actual projected shipping dates on SoN stuff? posté le [18/07/2017] à 09:01

Hello, they have updated almost all shipping dates, except SoN Errata1 that is still scheduled for March 2018… is this an error or I will really receive everything in august EXCEPT the core box because I made a separte order for it + errata? 🙄 🙄 😯

Actual projected shipping dates on SoN stuff? posté le [18/07/2017] à 13:21

Hello,

I corrected the shipping date for the SoN errata 1

Community Manager Devil Pig Games

Actual projected shipping dates on SoN stuff? posté le [19/07/2017] à 00:09

Thank you!! 🙂

Actual projected shipping dates on SoN stuff? posté le [05/08/2017] à 14:57

Where can you see shipping dates? I ordered Shadowhunters and was just wondering when that will be delivered.

Thanks!

Actual projected shipping dates on SoN stuff? posté le [10/08/2017] à 17:07

I'm interested in finding out when Shadowhunters is going to ship as well.

Also, I have bought all the other retail Shadows Over Normandie products, but have no way to get the SON Errata board without paying a ton for shipping. It's a bummer because I have copies of Shadowhunter and my HONTTCG Operation Overlord pledge which are going to be shipped to me from Devil Pig Games, but no way to add the SON Errata Board. Is there going to be some affordable way for us folks in the USA to get the SON Errata Board in the future?

Actual projected shipping dates on SoN stuff? posté le [10/08/2017] à 17:44

Quote from RandomOne on [05/08/2017] à 14:57

Where can you see shipping dates? I ordered Shadowhunters and was just wondering when that will be delivered.

There is no concrete shipping date yet. When that changes an announcement will be made.

Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Actual projected shipping dates on SoN stuff? posté le [10/08/2017] à 18:52

After the Strategic Resupply dispatch, some stuff will appear on the US store when we will move the remaining stock from the dispatcher to the US warehouse 😉 I don't know how many currently.

Actual projected shipping dates on SoN stuff? posté le [10/08/2017] à 19:01

Quote from Axel on [10/08/2017] à 18:52

After the Strategic Resupply dispatch, some stuff will appear on the US store when we will move the remaining stock from the dispatcher to the US warehouse 😉 I don't know how many currently.

I assume that was in response to the SoN Errata #1 question…

Actual projected shipping dates on SoN stuff? posté le [10/08/2017] à 19:21

Awesome. I'll keep an eye out for it in the USA shipping section. Thanks!

Actual projected shipping dates on SoN stuff? posté le [11/08/2017] à 05:17

My local FLGS got my copies of Desert Wrath and Cthulhu in today! 😯 Now to somehow get the Errata board and Shadow Hunters that I messed out on.

Actual projected shipping dates on SoN stuff? posté le [11/08/2017] à 08:33

Before everything, I don't know what was said exactly (exact date – period – etc) between Sandy/Clem and Iello US, so my answer won't be official.

Normally, it was said to Iello US to not sell anything before the end of the US dispatch (as we do with all the preorders).

Last question, I know what is a FLGS, but what the acronym means? F……. Local Gaming Store?

Actual projected shipping dates on SoN stuff? posté le [11/08/2017] à 12:46

Friendly Local Gaming Store

Actual projected shipping dates on SoN stuff? posté le [11/08/2017] à 15:58

Thanks 😉

Actual projected shipping dates on SoN stuff? posté le [11/09/2017] à 00:21

hey, Axel, I got my Compendium and stuff here in the US from the kickstarter and it looks amazing. i didn't see Desert Wrath, tho. Is that supposed to arrive seperately?

My dream date? A Heroes of Normandie convention. Why do you ask?

Actual projected shipping dates on SoN stuff? posté le [11/09/2017] à 03:29

Quote from WillB on [11/09/2017] à 00:21

hey, Axel, I got my Compendium and stuff here in the US from the kickstarter and it looks amazing. i didn't see Desert Wrath, tho. Is that supposed to arrive seperately?

Mine came in the same box. Contact DPG about it to be sure. Did you order it as part of Resupply or part of the SoN KS?

Actual projected shipping dates on SoN stuff? posté le [12/09/2017] à 23:51

SoN Kickstarter. It lists as complete, but I definitely didn't get it.

My dream date? A Heroes of Normandie convention. Why do you ask?

Pages : 1 2