Bienvenue visiteur, pour poster sur ce forum vous devez vous enregistrer.
Flux RSS MembresRecherche
Pages : 1 2
Rules 2.0
Rules 2.0 posté le [27/06/2019] à 02:59

You can use this file meanwhile Heroes of Normandie Rule Book (Compendium Edition Fan Made) – https://www.mediafire.com/file/nlf4spg3urusmtu/Heroes_of_Normandie_Rule_Book_%28Compendium_Edition%29.pdf/file

Happy HoN player in Toronto.

Rules 2.0 posté le [27/06/2019] à 04:48

First of all: That is not fan made. It was thrown together quickly about the time the HoS kickstarter was launched by folks at DPG.

Please don't use this version. It is a mix between HoBR, Compendium edition, and V1.x rules in spots. Don't believe me? Search for Heavy Bolter or check the max number of Order tokens you can have… or that the summary of turn order does not even mention the one Bluff token you get.

The glitches are numerous. I finally got DPG to take this one out of the downloads area because it is a hodge-podge, and apparently someone else has made it available.

Please use the HoS rulebook instead, at least for core mechanics. It is actually correct and clears up some long-standing translation issues.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Rules 2.0 posté le [27/06/2019] à 05:08

Quote from Ivan Boscaro on [27/06/2019] à 02:50

…I have not yet bought the Compendium of Rules because it is the older version…

Actually, the Compendium is the original source of the V2.0 system.

Part of the development of the Compendium was to update the HoN rules to a new version, so the Compendium not only includes all the rules that existed (at least in 2017), but it was improved. It added things like vehicle wrecks being pushable. If you go to the Rules V2 section, you will find a sticky thread posted there called Major Rules Changes that details the biggest shifts in the rules between the previous version and the Compendium version.

The new Core box (at least when it was worked on last year) was called "Heroes of Normandie: Compendium Edition" because it would use the Compendium version of the rules.

Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Rules 2.0 posté le [27/06/2019] à 05:12

Quote from Ivan Boscaro on [27/06/2019] à 02:43

…do you mean the second edition Compendium Rulebook ? When does it will see the light ? When should we buy the second edition Compendium, by the end of the 2019 ? The first part or the central part of the 2020, maybe ?

Unfortunately, you are getting confused by branding. Last year, DPG started work on a new HoN core box, which was to be called "Heroes of Normandie: Compendium Edition". At that time it was pretty similar to the original core box except that it used the Compendium (V2.0) edition of the rules. That project was shelved last year, but now there is a new core box back in development. I have no idea what name it will have, but it should be using the V2.0 rules.

If you want to get your hands on V2.0 rules, the HoS rulebook (currently available in the Downloads section) is a V2.0 rulebook that is available for download right now.

There is no plan that I am aware of for a new Compendium — because the current Compendium is already up to date with V2.0 rules.

Pages : 1 2