Bienvenue visiteur, pour poster sur ce forum vous devez vous enregistrer.
Flux RSS MembresRecherche
Pages : 1 2 3
[P&P] Mythos-Call3
Print & Play - FFI punchboard N°1 posté le [21/12/2017] à 21:27

I open this topic to speak with you about the FFI I have created.

https://www.devil-pig-games.com/en/pp-ffi-punchboard-1/

I apologize for my bad english when I try to answer to you but I will do my best to answer to your questions and to your remarks. :mrgreen:

Print & Play - FFI punchboard N°1 posté le [22/12/2017] à 11:01

First of all : thanks for the effort and great work creating that FFI punchboard.

I would like to know a little bit more about the future of this project before I order a punchboard with the Azao company. Will there be more punchboards and can I wait a couple of weeks to order the all in 1 go (to reduce shipping) for example ?

Looking forward to the rest of your project in the next few weeks !

Print & Play - FFI punchboard N°1 posté le [22/12/2017] à 12:40

This first punchboard is only the beginning :mrgreen:

Another FFI punchboard is almost finished. I hope to publish it very quickly (may be for Christmas)

After that, I will write one or two scenarios for HoN using this punchboards (both in french and english). And I will publish the booklet with the rules…

I am already working on punchboards for SoN too…

I have a lot of ideas for the future :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Print & Play - FFI punchboard N°1 posté le [23/12/2017] à 00:58

Since there's international shipping involved, anyone in the US interested in splitting a bulk order once a few of these are put together? Whether it's worth doing it depends on what the printer's shipping rates are vs splitting, protecting and shipping to the participants, but figured I'd toss the idea out.

Print & Play - FFI punchboard N°1 posté le [23/12/2017] à 18:07

Quote from cylence on [23/12/2017] à 00:58

Since there's international shipping involved, anyone in the US interested in splitting a bulk order once a few of these are put together? Whether it's worth doing it depends on what the printer's shipping rates are vs splitting, protecting and shipping to the participants, but figured I'd toss the idea out.

I would be interested in getting in helping to split shipping costs to North America. I'm in Canada, but if the bulk order was coming to the US, the USPS flat rates for small parcel to Canada are very reasonable, so it wouldn't be too much more for me to pony up if a private member was sending stuff north (rather than a courier company, which is where the crazy brokerage fees start hammering ya)

Print & Play - FFI punchboard N°1 posté le [23/12/2017] à 20:14

I will ask Azao Games to know the international shipping cost for USA or Canada.

Print & Play - FFI punchboard N°1 and 2 posté le [26/12/2017] à 19:35

The second punchboard is online:

https://www.devil-pig-games.com/en/pp-ffi-punchboard-2/

:mrgreen:

Print & Play - FFI punchboard N°1 posté le [27/12/2017] à 13:32

Great !! Thanks for this second punchboard. Looks interesting. Can't wait for the rules (cause not every token is clear to me at the moment 😉 )

Another -related- question concerning Azao company : Has anyone seen the quality of their punchboards ? Are they the same (or close enough) quality as the DP boards ? Or are they thinner/thicker/lighter/heavier/… ?

Thanks for the info

Print & Play - FFI punchboard N°1 posté le [27/12/2017] à 19:26

I'm writing the booklet at the moment. I hope it is ready next week both in french and english. I will ublish it as soon as possible.

According to me, the quality of Azao's punchboards is close from Devil Pig's one. The cardboard is a little thinner. I prefer Devil Pig's official product but I will order my creation to Azao. 😉

When I will receive the product, I will post photos to allow you to compare… But I'm not sure that you can find a difference…

Print & Play - FFI punchboard N°1 posté le [28/12/2017] à 09:18

OK thanks, I'll keep an eye out for the rules booklet.

A great idea to post pictures of the DP and Azao tokens. I would like to see them compared before ordering from Azao.

Print & Play - FFI punchboard N°1 posté le [09/01/2018] à 08:39

The punchboards are undergoing a revision. Apparently Clem wanted some changes 🙂

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Print & Play - FFI punchboard N°1 posté le [10/01/2018] à 12:04

I have send the new version to Azao Games and updated the News on the website.

Everything is OK with Azao: everybody will received the latest version.

Print & Play - FFI punchboard N°1 posté le [10/01/2018] à 15:54

Splendid!

Print & Play - FFI punchboard N°1 posté le [15/01/2018] à 16:08

I would also be part of getting a bulk batch for North America and Canada folks.

Print & Play - FFI punchboard N°1 posté le [16/01/2018] à 04:48

I'd also be interested in a North American bundle if that can be arranged.

Print & Play - FFI punchboard N°1 posté le [16/01/2018] à 13:57

How do the puchboards from Azao Games compare to DPG ones? Are they also pre-cut? Same thicknes?

Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it

Print & Play - FFI punchboard N°1 posté le [16/01/2018] à 14:31

I'm also interested in the North American bundle. I emailed the Azao company Friday but have not heard back from them.

Print & Play - FFI punchboard N°1 posté le [16/01/2018] à 14:48

As far as I understand, since Azao have nothing directly to do with DPG or any of the distributers ( As far as I understand they are just a referal of the creator of the file), for a bundle shipping someone in the US / Canada would need to make a grouped order for X number of prints and then ship them on to the participants. (keep in mind that any shipment over a certain value is likely to be subject to import taxes – and take out a lot of the benefit of the lower grouped shipping cost – not sure what amount that starts from in the US or Canada, but on a shipment from the US to me, I get hit with 21% import tax + a flat fee of 25€ on anything with a declared value of 50€ invoice + shipping cost)

Anyway,

basicaly, with the online file, you could contact any local printer for an offer.

Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it

Print & Play - FFI punchboard N°1 posté le [19/01/2018] à 19:26

As I am going to order these, is it possible that they would print some of the other boards? such as the M4DD Duplex vehicles that are available as downloads, or do we need a special file format?

Print & Play - FFI punchboard N°1 posté le [19/01/2018] à 21:53

Yeah it would be super cool to get the Dusk and Call of Cthuhulu PnP expansions as well

Pages : 1 2 3