Bienvenue visiteur, pour poster sur ce forum vous devez vous enregistrer.
Flux RSS MembresRecherche
Pages : 1
Rules clarifications :)
Rules clarifications :) posté le [31/12/2017] à 00:27

Hello, im just enquiring on some rules clarifications

1.When in the supply phase if a character has had its suppression marker removed by an effect prior the the supply phase does it still have to undertake a terror check, as the instruction book states that any character who has received a suppression marker must do a terror check if it has a line of sight on a mythos manifestation?

2. When using the in your face card must the enemy be exactly two spaces away and is the unit that was closest to the enemy activated?

3.When using opportunistic fire can you use a unit in ambushed mode and flip them to their 'active' side to fire? Can you use cards that are used in the supply phase immediately after you pick them up in the same supply phase?

4.When a recruitment tile is broken do you lose the stars from the recruitment tile? Also when a character has a star on the recruitment tile such as Phatar'p on the Deep ones militia swamp keepers recruitment tile, do you include the additional order the character provides or is that represented on the tile by the star on his character? Furthermore if that hero dies do you lose the order and still keep the one represented on his character on the recruitment tile? Also do you lose equipment, character traits and orders if the recruitment tile breaks?

5. Can any unit damage a building or only units or effects with the destruction special ability damage structures? Furthermore when firing at a unit within a structure is the structural damage resolved first or the unit damage?

6. when using the jump ability are buildings considered terrain obstacles? Also can impassable terrain be jumped?

7.When using grenades is their dispersion? I know the instruction manual states their is none but im just double checking

8. Ammo can only be used with non explosive weapons. Does this mean a panzershreck crew cannot use it or only explosive weapons such as pazerfaust or grenades?

9. How do special orders work? Can they be used during someone elses activation phase?

Thank you! Sorry for so many questions! Love the game but it drives me crazy if im not playing it right haha

James Calley

Rules clarifications :) posté le [31/12/2017] à 06:18

1. No.

3. Yes, you have to unless otherwise stated. And no.

4. Order tokens are generally shown on a character, and when that character is eliminated they will no longer generate tokens in future rounds. Broken tiles should show on their reverse side whether they still generate tokens. In the case of unit slots that generate orders within a tile, when that unit breaks then that slot no longer generates orders.

5. You need the Destruction ability. Hit the target first, then resolve residual damage, but really both are happening simultaneously, so…

7. No.

8. Extra Ammo is bullets. Not artillery. Not Grenades. Not mortars. Not air support. One dude/troop with a rifle. Can be a machine gun though.

9. No. Special orders happen during your activation, either before or after your current activation. Once you've passed to your opponent, you can't take back activations.

Rules clarifications :) posté le [31/12/2017] à 23:12

Well done, allow me to provide some additional information.

Quote from Kingprawn on [31/12/2017] à 06:18

It would be helpful to provide the card text in the OP. Often I am not near my games when trying to answer rules questions, so quoting the card makes it much simpler… and sometimes while quoting the card you realize the answer before you have to ask 😉

3. Yes, you have to unless otherwise stated. And no.

Specifically, you do all your Supply Phase actions before you draw new cards, just follow the steps in the section on Supply Phase in order and you should be fine.

Oh, and in the OP that should have been two different questions :mrgreen:

4. Order tokens are generally shown on a character, and when that character is eliminated they will no longer generate tokens in future rounds. Broken tiles should show on their reverse side whether they still generate tokens. In the case of unit slots that generate orders within a tile, when that unit breaks then that slot no longer generates orders.

Well, order STARS are a special ability on a character or on a recruitment tile. However, you otherwise have it down perfectly 🙂 Once a unit is broken, any special abilities on that unit are lost. However, any recruitment options slotted on that tile are still available…

Which does beg the question of Orders that are recruitment options. I suspect those are lost, but I will get back to you on that.

5. You need the Destruction ability. Hit the target first, then resolve residual damage, but really both are happening simultaneously, so…

I am not sure I see where it would make a difference. Resolve them both as part of the firing action…Unless the OP is trying to avoid the shot by claiming the unit had to bail out of a collapsing building? In that case No, if the unit was shot you resolve the damage regardless of what happens to the building.

I too do not have an answer right now either. I will try to get back to you both on that one.

8. Extra Ammo is bullets. Not artillery. Not Grenades. Not mortars. Not air support. One dude/troop with a rifle. Can be a machine gun though.

Well, actually… That is incorrect, at least as of the v2.0 rules. Ammo gives you a +1 bonus to your die roll during a firing action (alternative or not). I argued against this one, but was overruled 🙂

9. No. Special orders happen during your activation, either before or after your current activation. Once you've passed to your opponent, you can't take back activations.

Specifically, they cannot interrupt someone else's activation, that is in the rules. There are other posts that go into this one in excruciating detail, I am not going over it here.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Pages : 1