Bienvenue visiteur, pour poster sur ce forum vous devez vous enregistrer.
Flux RSS MembresRecherche
Pages : 1
[DropZone] Brother Malcian stripes changed?
Brother Malcian? posté le [22/02/2018] à 11:02

In the Drop Zone booklet the brother Malcian recruitment tile doesn't have the blue/white stripes on its left side.

The final version (which I have in my hands) the Malcian tile does have the blue/white stripe on the left.

Does that mean (in the Scenario) they can be put together and Malcian CAN use the Grenade option from the Tactical Squad ?

Brother Malcian? posté le [25/02/2018] à 16:10

Quote from Eclo on [22/02/2018] à 11:02

In the Drop Zone booklet the brother Malcian recruitment tile doesn't have the blue/white stripes on its left side.

The final version (which I have in my hands) the Malcian tile does have the blue/white stripe on the left.

Does that mean (in the Scenario) they can be put together and Malcian CAN use the Grenade option from the Tactical Squad ?

Confirm that observation and second the question.

Until told otherwise, I will assume, that he can attach to the squad and use the grenades. Actual counters would overrule the basic rules after all.

Brother Malcian? posté le [26/02/2018] à 15:21

There is new rules concerning the Gears recruitment options.

One of them explained that a Gear places in a recruitment tile can be used by all the units on the recruitment tile and on the linked support tiles (if they share the color stripes, like Malcian).

If the Gear is on a support tiles, only units on this support tile can use it.

En recherche de stage maquettiste

[DropZone] Brother Malcian? posté le [26/02/2018] à 18:03

Support Options are defined on p. 24 of HoBR rules. Basically it is additional troops you add to a recruitment tile.

So only Infantry and Vehicle Support Options attached to a Recruitment tile can benefit from gear on that tile. (HoBR, p. 25)

The exception is Gear on a Command Tile, which can be used by every Unit in your army.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

[DropZone] Brother Malcian? posté le [26/02/2018] à 18:26

Thanks for your replies but that wasn't really my question.

The question was if the Tactical Squad Recruitment Tile must be fitted to the Malcian Support Tile OR should they be used separately just like shown in the Drop Zone booklet page 15. (and that indeed impacts whether he can use the grenades or not like you answered)

[DropZone] Brother Malcian stripes changed? posté le [26/02/2018] à 19:05

Quote from Eclo on [26/02/2018] à 18:26

The question was if the Tactical Squad Recruitment Tile must be fitted to the Malcian Support Tile OR should they be used separately just like shown in the Drop Zone booklet page 15. (and that indeed impacts whether he can use the grenades or not like you answered)

Actually, I think Axel's reply (and my additional details) was in reply to MickMountain's statement (emphasis added):

Until told otherwise, I will assume, that he can attach to the squad and use the grenades

As to your question, unless you get an errata on a physical piece stating otherwise, then the physical object beats any pictographic representation of it 🙂 So if Brother Malcian has the matching stripes, he can take the gear option.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Pages : 1