Bienvenue visiteur, pour poster sur ce forum vous devez vous enregistrer.
Flux RSS MembresRecherche
Pages : 1 2
[Preview][Gazette]#8 - Vercours
[Preview][Gazette]#8 - Vercours posté le [06/03/2018] à 18:03

For those that never leave the Forums like myself, there is a preview available in the News section, link to it here.

So the FFI forces now have Initiative and Objective markers to go with the Order tokens that were the Piggy Surprise from the Strategic Resupply KS. Now we just need an Action deck and that faction will be complete 🙂

[Edit to add: Tanant is now a Field Command, no breaking point on the front or victory points on the back. Pictures updated]

Looks like there will be 2 punchboards…

A small one:

And a large one:

If you want to see the reverse side, then go to the News link.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

[Preview][Gazette]#8 - Vercours posté le [07/03/2018] à 07:57

I'm extatic that we finally get some Gebirgsjägers! It's a small force though, so perhaps some day we'll get more. But I take this!

The maps look great also. maybe we'll get that kind of terrain in the regular map board way. I'm not a fan of poster maps as they don't stay flat on the table, but poster map is better than no map at all.

Great terrain. Even has the requested stream… 😛

This is supposed to be a joyful occasion. Lets not bicker and argue about who killed who.

[Preview][Gazette]#8 - Vercours posté le [07/03/2018] à 09:29

The map looks great! I'm very curious about the tactical possibilities on this one.

I'm pretty intrigued what the action deck will bring… if there's one coming, of course. 🙂

☠Heroes System Belgium Represent ☠

[Preview][Gazette]#8 - Vercours posté le [07/03/2018] à 09:56

What action deck?

None of the Gazettes have had any new cards. Will this one contain some cards?

This is supposed to be a joyful occasion. Lets not bicker and argue about who killed who.

[Preview][Gazette]#8 - Vercours posté le [07/03/2018] à 10:00

Also, the Gebirgsjägers cannot use that Gotha 242 glider (wrong border colours). Will the scenario contain some Fallschirmjäger units too (to use the glider)?

[Preview][Gazette]#8 - Vercours posté le [07/03/2018] à 11:06

Quote from Colhammer on [07/03/2018] à 10:00

Also, the Gebirgsjägers cannot use that Gotha 242 glider (wrong border colours). Will the scenario contain some Fallschirmjäger units too (to use the glider)?

Good point about the option border colors.

Maybe the scenario will make use of the Fallschirmjäger?

[Preview][Gazette]#8 - Vercours posté le [07/03/2018] à 19:14

Quote from bartdevuyst on [07/03/2018] à 09:29

I'm pretty intrigued what the action deck will bring… if there's one coming, of course. 🙂

I have not heard anything about it… but it is the only "missing piece"

Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

[Preview][Gazette]#8 - Vercours posté le [07/03/2018] à 19:22

Latest News article has a preview of the double-sided map (link).

[Preview][Gazette]#8 - Vercours posté le [07/03/2018] à 19:40

I updated the OP, as the small board has been updated.

[Preview][Gazette]#8 - Vercours posté le [08/03/2018] à 11:15

The last Gazette looks really nice, a great ending!

Eager to have it 😀

[Preview][Gazette]#8 - Vercours posté le [08/03/2018] à 14:53

Yes, this feels like great ending on the Gazettes. I have been happy to get each and every Gazette so far and this one seems to make no exception.

Sad to see Gazettes go, but I understand that they haven't been cost effective product.

[Preview][Gazette]#8 - Vercours posté le [08/03/2018] à 15:14

Those map boards really look great. 🙂

[Preview][Gazette]#8 - Vercours posté le [08/03/2018] à 15:55

Is there a place to pre-order this?

[Preview][Gazette]#8 - Vercours posté le [08/03/2018] à 16:28

Quote from Screamin Eagle on [08/03/2018] à 15:55

Is there a place to pre-order this?

Not yet, these are previews with work in progress.

[Preview][Gazette]#8 - Vercours posté le [03/04/2018] à 08:25

I have just upgraded to full Storage System for my HoN and SoN armies. I need to remember to save a pair of emty boxes to store these troops too! One german and one FFI…

Do you think we'll get some stickers for these platoons too in this gazette?

[Preview][Gazette]#8 - Vercours posté le [03/04/2018] à 09:24

@ Colhammer

It is planned 😉 like for the Lovat's Commandos

En recherche de stage maquettiste

[Preview][Gazette]#8 - Vercours posté le [18/04/2018] à 22:02

Interesting that the Gebirgsjager only gets a false large-tile recruitment option… unless the border color on the large recruitment slot should be half Gebirgsjager and half generic German army? Otherwise there's no choice, only one thing can go there.

Edit: Although, giving them a large generic German army slot would allow them to get Panzers — and that's probably not anything too useful for mountain infantry!

[Preview][Gazette]#8 - Vercours posté le [18/04/2018] à 22:28

Quote from Bokrug on [18/04/2018] à 22:02

Interesting that the Gebirgsjager only gets a false large-tile recruitment option… unless the border color on the large recruitment slot should be half Gebirgsjager and half generic German army? Otherwise there's no choice, only one thing can go there.

Edit: Although, giving them a large generic German army slot would allow them to get Panzers — and that's probably not anything too useful for mountain infantry!

While the slot is certainly "limited" that does not make it "false". You still have the option to not purchase the option for that slot to save point for some other regiment in your army.

That could reflect limited availability of general army equipment to the Gebirgsjager, for instance.

[Preview][Gazette]#8 - Vercours posté le [18/04/2018] à 23:09

True, there still remains the option between a small (tiny!) infantry unit with mortar, or a larger unit with mortar, recon and machine gun, plus the small-slot option.

[Preview][Gazette]#8 - Vercours posté le [19/04/2018] à 15:17

looking at the map i'm not a fan of the poster maps like many others. its kind of expensive but i ended up buying the gazette twice and mounted the map on heavy card to match the normal board tiles.a little spray glue and a roller and they came out sweet 😎

Pages : 1 2