Bienvenue visiteur, pour poster sur ce forum vous devez vous enregistrer.
Flux RSS MembresRecherche
Pages : 1 2
[Preview][Gazette]#8 - Vercours
[Preview][Gazette]#8 - Vercours posté le [19/04/2018] à 15:44

I'm not a fan of posters either, but it allows for vast different layouts.

I just put a huge thick plexi over it… Nice and flat.

☠Heroes System Belgium Represent ☠

[Preview][Gazette]#8 - Vercours posté le [19/04/2018] à 16:54

that is also an option i use for some things as well

[Preview][Gazette]#8 - Vercours posté le [19/04/2018] à 20:58

Poster frames from places like Hobby Lobby are great for this and reusable for other maps….and one can usually find a 40% off coupon.

[Preview][Gazette]#8 - Vercours posté le [08/06/2018] à 02:09

Why do the IMPROVISATION, BLUFF and GOTHA 242 GLIDER have generic icons on the back sides of them? Normally these tokens are just duplicated the same on both sides. Will make it very annoying to try and find these tokens in a pool of tokens, when only one side shows what you are looking for and the back is just a generic icon.

[Preview][Gazette]#8 - Vercours posté le [08/06/2018] à 08:34

Do you mean the wooden box backside?

That’s the (semi) new way for the backside of recruitment options. It’s to differentiate better between these, order options and character traits, for instance.

It’s not really new. There have been a few recent expansions with this new layout.

☠Heroes System Belgium Represent ☠

[Preview][Gazette]#8 - Vercours posté le [09/06/2018] à 15:39

Hmm, I own all the recent stuff and have never seen any tokens with backs that look like that. I think it is a mistake as it is just going to make finding the item you want a lot harder. Imagine looking for a specific gear token in a pile of army common gear tokens. You’ll have to go through the pile flipping over every upside down token. This game system already struggles with finding stuff due to the large amount of content. This change just makes it worse.

[Preview][Gazette]#8 - Vercours posté le [09/06/2018] à 17:07

Quote from bartdevuyst on [08/06/2018] à 08:34

That’s the (semi) new way for the backside of recruitment options. It’s to differentiate better between these, order options and character traits, for instance.

It has been in place since Strategic Resupply. There were a lot of questions about whether a particular option was a Gear, a Trait, or an Order, and the backs make it clear. But there are no good deeds on the Internet, anything you do to help someone will annoy someone else. Overall I think it helps more people than it inconveniences, but it is the new standard. HoS tokens will all be using the new standard (AFAIK).

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

[Preview][Gazette]#8 - Vercours posté le [09/06/2018] à 23:07

Can you please name a recent product that uses this format? I’ve never seen it. I’d like to check more carefully what I have if you can give me an example please. I personally have never had a problem telling the tokens apart. Seemed pretty obvious to me.

[Preview][Gazette]#8 - Vercours posté le [11/06/2018] à 11:14

basicaly any HoN / SoN unit that was created for and since the resuply KS, for ex CW lovat V2, GE 1st SS Panzer, US 4th armored, CW 7th armored.

Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it

[Preview][Gazette]#8 - Vercours posté le [13/06/2018] à 20:15

Quote from rubasurex on [09/06/2018] à 23:07

Can you please name a recent product that uses this format? I’ve never seen it. I’d like to check more carefully what I have if you can give me an example please. I personally have never had a problem telling the tokens apart. Seemed pretty obvious to me.

Check out the Strategic Resupply campaign (link), and any forces you see there all use the new tile back design.

Lovat V2 came out after that and also has those backs. Everything in HoS will use the new standard as well.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Pages : 1 2