Bienvenue visiteur, pour poster sur ce forum vous devez vous enregistrer.
Flux RSS MembresRecherche
Pages : 1 2
Space Marine chapters?
Space Marine chapters? posté le [17/03/2018] à 14:39

Quote from Eclo on [17/03/2018] à 13:22

Quote from LionSaurus on [17/03/2018] à 11:39

Wait – so does that mean Imperial Fist will come with their own order tokens and dices? SO with the Eagles Gate release we would actually have all we need to start playing four players? Ultra Marines, Ironfist Marines, Orks and Chaos Space Marines?

Seeing that the Space Marine tokens are blue with an Ultramarines symbol on it it would be nice to have bright yellow tokens and dice (Imperial Fists do have their pride)

But 4 players ? I don't know. My guess is that the Imperial Fists will be a substitute for the Ultramarines, not a separate player army (just like the Panzer-Lehr and Falschirmjager are to the German Army)

My guess is the 4th player (with full deck of cards) will be the Imperial Guard or Mechanicum.

This part is easy. We've done it before. We treated Panzer-Lehr as its entirely own army and just made the regular german army nearly twice as big and shared that deck between two players. As long as we get tasty looking Imperial Fist dices and order tokens and enough Imperial Fist units to play on their own. Already looking forward to Eagles Gate xD

Would love to get a look at a sample chaos space marine unit, just overly curious what they will look like =3

Space Marine chapters? posté le [17/03/2018] à 15:43

*** The following is entirely speculation. I have no inside knowledge ***

A second Space Marine chapter (especially one of the more "focused" chapters) would be like the Commonwealth armies in the WW2 setting. The CW gets their own cards, so I could see a second Marine chapter getting their own cards. I don't know if the Imperial Fists will be a faction that rates their own deck, but certainly a chapter like the Blood Angels would 🙂

To speculate even farther, since most of an action deck is the same with only a handful of "flavor" cards setting the tone, maybe a different Space Marine faction could just release the set of "flavor" cards to swap into the core deck to play the other faction? Again, that is just wild speculation on my part.

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

Space Marine chapters? posté le [17/03/2018] à 16:35

imperial fists for the win baby

Space Marine chapters? posté le [17/03/2018] à 20:37

Quote from Nostradunwhich on [17/03/2018] à 15:43

*** The following is entirely speculation. I have no inside knowledge ***

A second Space Marine chapter (especially one of the more "focused" chapters) would be like the Commonwealth armies in the WW2 setting. The CW gets their own cards, so I could see a second Marine chapter getting their own cards. I don't know if the Imperial Fists will be a faction that rates their own deck, but certainly a chapter like the Blood Angels would 🙂

To speculate even farther, since most of an action deck is the same with only a handful of "flavor" cards setting the tone, maybe a different Space Marine faction could just release the set of "flavor" cards to swap into the core deck to play the other faction? Again, that is just wild speculation on my part.

This would be great! But even if it doesn't end up being, its always possible to make it work as long as Imperial Fist have enough unit counters to be its "own" army (the dice and order tokens are always a lovely touch though xD).

@Nostradunwhich – Could possibly be something similar to Pegasus Bridge? Eagle Gate scenario? But then you wouldn't get full armies for neither Chaos Space Marines (CSM) nor Imperial Fist. Not sure how likely they would make Imperial Fist their own "army box", but I assume CSM would get one. Hmm. Thoughts?

Space Marine chapters? posté le [15/10/2018] à 15:00

Good thumbnail histories of the various Space Marine Chapters!

One of the neat things about the Warhammer 40K setting is the amount of work that has gone into the creation of the history for it.

However, I do agree with several of the posts here that the folks at Games Workshop have lost customers over the years due to the constant 'updates' in rules and miniatures.

Space Marine chapters? posté le [09/01/2019] à 00:17

Just heard about the Heroes of Black Reach and was curious. I like the idea as I can see the rule set easily working with the 40k game concept.

On a personal note, I would much rather have had the Dark Angles as a second chapter, but I can also see where it would have been a great idea to have the Eldar and Chaos as the next two factions.

In any case I am getting side tracked. I wanted to say well done giving the short intros to the various Marine and Chaos chapters. Good job folks.

What do you mean I lost again….

Pages : 1 2