Bienvenue visiteur, pour poster sur ce forum vous devez vous enregistrer.
Flux RSS MembresRecherche
Pages : 1
[Fan][Campaign] 21st Panzer Div. on D-Day
[Fan][Campaign] 21st Panzer Div. on D-Day posté le [18/05/2018] à 18:20

This is a campaign originally written by Thia74, and translated by Bobweebe.

This campaign simulates the engagement of the 21st Panzer division against Commonwealth forces in the area of Caen June 6th, 1944. The 21st was the only Armor unit present to oppose the landing.

You can play any of the scenarios separately, but you can play them as a campaign by assigning 3 VP for winning and 1 VP for a tie. The winner of the campaign is the one who scores the most VP and the end of all 4 scenarios.

This post is basically the general rules for the campaign found in Episode 0.

Episode 1 – Contact with the Red Devils

Episode 2 – An Unfortunate Delay

Episode 3 – Panzer Marsh

Episode 4 – On Point!

Important!

This is not for a new player, this is for someone with most of the HoN line. This campaign includes many items that are currently out of print. But for those that have been collecting from the beginning here is a chance to use a good portion of your collection 🙂

You will need 3 Scenarios packs (Carentan, Pegasus, St. Mere Eglise) plus the KS exclusive Pointe du Hoc. Battlegrounds Set 1 rounds out the terrain.

You will need the Commonwealth Army Box and Lord Lovat V1.

For the German forces you will need the 21st PZ Div, the German Army box and Wittmann's Tigers.

You will also need Gazette #2

Volunteer Moderator of the English Language Forums
Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

[Fan][Campaign] 21st Panzer Div. on D-Day posté le [19/05/2018] à 16:12

Sweet campaign. I think I need a lifetime to play all of Thia74's scenario's. 😀

☠☠☠Heroes of Belgium ☠☠☠

[Fan][Campaign] 21st Panzer Div. on D-Day posté le [19/05/2018] à 20:43

Thanks Bart. And it's not finish. I've à lot of project. To say à deux, Italy, walcheren…

And for hardcore gamers there is the Schnee eifel 44 campaign, but i'm notre sure it had Been translated yet

Jamais un type n’a gagné une guerre en mourant pour sa patrie. On gagne en s’arrangeant pour que ce soit le type d’en face qui meure pour sa patrie. George Smith Patton

[Fan][Campaign] 21st Panzer Div. on D-Day posté le [20/05/2018] à 08:31

Only the first two parts of Schnee Eifel have been translated. I am hoping to get my hands on the last two translated so I can post the whole set.

Remember: If you are not willing to shell your own position you are not willing to win!

[Fan][Campaign] 21st Panzer Div. on D-Day posté le [20/05/2018] à 09:01

Guillaume posted thé last chapters, but they're un french

Jamais un type n’a gagné une guerre en mourant pour sa patrie. On gagne en s’arrangeant pour que ce soit le type d’en face qui meure pour sa patrie. George Smith Patton

[Fan][Campaign] 21st Panzer Div. on D-Day posté le [21/05/2018] à 16:52

I am looking at them.

Robert Weebe

[Fan][Campaign] 21st Panzer Div. on D-Day posté le [23/05/2018] à 21:06

They are done and posted. Thanks to Thia74 for creating them and BobWeebe for translating them.

The campaign looks epic, I cannot wait to give it a try!

[Fan][Campaign] 21st Panzer Div. on D-Day posté le [24/05/2018] à 09:19

It's not thé biggest One. I've another One in à "swiss bank" with 35 scénarios on nijmegen. But it's for the Devil Pig in priority.

[Fan][Campaign] 21st Panzer Div. on D-Day posté le [31/05/2018] à 14:44

Thanks to everyone for the research, creation, translation and posting of these scenarios!

The scenarios look great, looking forward to giving them a try.

[Fan][Campaign] 21st Panzer Div. on D-Day posté le [31/05/2018] à 18:47

Thank you

Pages : 1